Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pauls Track Packs 2 13 years 7 months ago #1788

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Don't know if you all want me to continue along this line, with the track packs... or place tracks individually for your enjoyment.. It seems the first pack went off well... Maybe it was the variety.. I don't know... But if you enjoy my track packs then leave a comment, good or bad... I'm a big boy you see...
Okay.. We're now up to Track Pack 6 being (DTR Australia tracks part2)
One will be recognizable as it has been floated around sites before, but these mostly crash due to default not being done.. (Refer Help sect... How To Fix A Bad Track) The pm04 track is an exciting oval. Was always my bogie track in that game due to the inner walls in bends 1-4.
Langton is it's game name. No such track in Tassie, but perhaps it was named that to replicate somehow the Latrobe track... but no resemblance. See below..

Next track took a bit of effort due to the default dragging some parts of wall and adverts down but I have cleaned up a lot of it. First time offered for download as a working track in DTR2.
NB- There are some of these 'Carnarvon' tracks possibly circulating in VLR... I suggest you delete the track and re-grab the improved one. Carnarvon is a real track in Western Australia north of Geraldton along the west-coast, of the Indian Ocean. It was known as Strelney in DTR-AU and Creek County in DTR1.... A teardrop set to thrill.... A slight downhill feel to this one.

The final of the three is Oaktown... A nightmare to edit, just to get it to run. This track is offered for the first time in DTR2..... The only other Wakeney edited tracks don't work and are banked versions, unlike this one. The track slightly differs from the original game track as I have had to add an Armco wall on bends 1 and 2 plus grass banking and redesigned sandwich boards, but otherwise pretty much the same...

A tight oval. Redid the A1 but very difficult to keep those annoying cars off the walls and banks without them cutting the berms in the turns.

Available right now in DL's under Paul's Tracks .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 17 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form