Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18870

• William11
  • William11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Aussie Racer
  • Thank you received: 2

VLR_Shock wrote: Here's an updated bridge picture.

Excellent work, it looks great.
" No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18871

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
Attached are the three names for the grandstands. Hopefully these are ok.
" No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."
Attachments:

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18872

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
look at you go William....lol ....hows it goin mate? Looks like Shock is doing a fine job on your track

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18873

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BMS wrote: look at you go William....lol ....hows it goin mate? Looks like Shock is doing a fine job on your track

haha Painting the billboards is the easy part of all this, Shock is doing a great job so far it's coming together nicely. How's your latest track going?

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18874

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Very Well thank you. Yeah you definitely got the right man on the job. Mine should release in the next few days or so.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18881

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
Attached is an image of the lap timer/event board. As you can see it is a little biger than the billboards next to it either side so could you please if possible make the scoreboard (the billboard which I am yet to paint) a little bigger so it can stand out more. Thanks
Attachments:

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18882

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
Here is what it looks like in game (see attached), just needs to be a little bigger so it stands out more if possible.
Attachments:

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18885

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Thanks William I forgot to tell you last night that you can delete all billboards except the m_2.tex one and it will save time painting but you might have already known that. If not , sorry.

I wlil paint the scoreboard thought and make it the proper size
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18890

shock u just now figured that out lol i knowd that for few years now lol

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18891

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No I've known it since around when I first started making tracks but I didn't knew of William knew since he was painting the billboards.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18892

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
damnit shock why did u not know that..........and why does the guy that is telling you not know how to use rhino?
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18896

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
Yeh Shock I already knew about the m2 billboard thing. Almost done painting them, only half to go. Any chance you could send an updated version of the track since you made changes to the billboards coming out of turn 2.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18897

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

BLS_F1yer wrote: damnit shock why did u not know that..........and why does the guy that is telling you not know how to use rhino?

Flyer next time you make a track, take a video of it so I know what you are doing or something it is just too hard to pick up reading all different tutorials, it is probably easier than I expect but I just don't know where to start.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18912

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
75% of the billboards are done, just not the ones coming out of turn 2 as you said you changed them didn't you Shock. Do you know what the texture file for the building on the main straight is called? I want to make it brown instead of grey as that is the colour of the building.

Thanks William

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18927

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I have painted that building now so don't worry about that.

I will upload the de2 file here real quick and u can just replace the one in ur game with it. I have painted a few textures but not billboards
Attachments:

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18933

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
The track is great to race on now, the slight increase in banking made it great, also the billboards out of turn 2 are the right size now. Also nice work on the bridge it looks great.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18934

• William11
  • Aussie Racer
Attached are the billboards which have been updated. I think I have added them all, just update the texture file with these ones.
Attachments:

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18937

BLS_F1yer wrote: damnit shock why did u not know that..........and why does the guy that is telling you not know how to use rhino?

I knowed shock knowed that. we learned alote together and shared info. u want know y i dont know how use that program becuse i dont know how to and dont understand it. im not a fancy editer. I learned what i did from trying. I have read the info on it just dont understand. just like ai i would like to know how edit that but as i said before i dont understand it all yet . maybe 1 day ill learn. and another reason is i dont have excell not am good math lol , besides im mainly done editing ill still be here help and give support btw willam shocks doing a wounderfull job on ur track :):)

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18938

• William11
  • Aussie Racer

Hooversracing4h wrote:

I knowed shock knowed that. we learned alote together and shared info. u want know y i dont know how use that program becuse i dont know how to and dont understand it. im not a fancy editer. I learned what i did from trying. I have read the info on it just dont understand. just like ai i would like to know how edit that but as i said before i dont understand it all yet . maybe 1 day ill learn. and another reason is i dont have excell not am good math lol , besides im mainly done editing ill still be here help and give support btw willam shocks doing a wounderfull job on ur track :):)

Shock has done an awesome job so far the surface is great and really racey, he has made the surface so close to the real thing now it's great. He has done a fantastic job from just looking at some pictures and never actually having been to the track. I wish I had his track making skills haha.

Re: Speedway City Track Request + Reward 12 years 3 months ago #18940

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364

Hooversracing4h wrote:

Excel is so u dont have to do any math.u only use it to copy and paste.as ive said many times if you can paint a billboard or skin you can make a track.Rhino uses the same basic knowledge u learn in psp7 and photoshop its just in 3 dimensions instead of 2d.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 52 guests and one member online

• Hooversracing4h

Custom Code

Login Form