Friday, May 03, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40532

got 3 more tracks that can use ai im still seaching for tracks ned them but here 3 good tracks that are for online only darn sure be nice have offline

Missouri Mudpit
Ron Staley Speedway 2k12
EMMA ROSE Speedway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40535

How bout you quit bein a lazy bum and learn to do something for yourself.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40537

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Smackdown wrote: How bout you quit bein a lazy bum and learn to do something for yourself.

Heres an idea...How bout you quit bein a chicken sh*t two face fk and use your real gdm name if you have somethin to say to someone! You make a hider name just to come on here and dis someone? wtf?.. :angry:

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40538

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
LMFAO

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40539

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
ill use my real name
i think its ridiculous to ask people to fix tracks for offline use
if they dont work offline , dont use them offline
it doesnt get any easier than that
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40541

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364

Smackdown wrote: How bout you quit bein a lazy bum and learn to do something for yourself.

AMEN!
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40542

u all can say what ever u want all im trying to do as all of us are make our gamne beter if im pissing u off them im srry bms asked me to give him tracks to fix ai on if he had not i would not have asked srrry

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40543

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
Hoover you aint making $hit better.You are asking other people to make it better so you can sit on your ass and play offline.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40545

for ur info i havent been sitting on my ass playing offline all time i have been racing online ask lazy but u know what ur right im wrong im done

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40546

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
DONT LET THE F'N DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS!

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40547

u know u can say what ever the F u want i dont care i may not race good online ill never be as good as any of u dont want be I AM WHO I AM i dont know how edit only limited i cant learn becuse im stupid but u know what i did what i could and all i get is bitched at im done helping im ganna race online but wront be much and ill have as much funn sitting on my ass racing as i do online when i finish dead last u all can do say what ever u want bms i didnt start this to start a fight but i see im just a pai i guess so dont worry about any these tracks let them stay way they are im srry to all of u becuse u feel im a bum i may be but i am who i am if u dont like it touph crap

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40548

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
I must be lost,but I was under the impression that I was among a community of good folks that didnt mind helping others. Most folks here are all here because they love the game,unfortunatly everyone dosent have the same talents as some others do.When it comes to "AI" Ray is the best in the game so its no surprise he gets these request.Same as Joe getting request for tracks,cause ev1 knows hes the best. Ev1 is diff DB and maybe some folks dont have the talent to compete online with the veterans of the game and prefer to do it offline."Is it a sin for them to want to enjoy some of the add-on tracks too? I'm certian that the man believed 100% that Ray would never mind helping a feller out unlike some bigheads so I'm sure thats why he asked. DTR2 isnt exactly growing by leaps n bounds ya know. I've watched it get more n more unpopular as the yrs go by and the way I see it is if were gonna dis on our friends that do frequent the game then all were doin is accellerating its demise.Has a matter of fact I backed Ray 100% just few weeks ago when he brought up the subject of getting sick n tired of the hiders and sh*t talkers.Worst part of all sometimes its the ones ya have the most respect for that let ya down! I swear I must just be too ol-school for some of your kids ways of thinkin but I promise ya this "United we stand,devided we fall" Think what ya want but I know what I'm talkin about! :(

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40549

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
Hoover the whole damn thing with you is,you say you are a dumbass and cant learn but at some point or another you learned how to repaint other peoples tracks and you learned how to make your own offline series .If you too kthe time to learn how to do that stuff you can also learn how to do the other stuff.It really pisses of the few people trying to make track and stuff for this game when they come in here havin people ask for $hit and they are not willing to learn when they are completely capable of it.You can play the sympathy BS all you want but Quit buggin people that already have 30 other projects.These people didnt sit back and expect other people to make the stuff they wanted,they got off their ass and found a way to make it happen.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40550

iv tryed to learn 3d crap iv tryed learn ryno im not that good at editing any of that crap i have learned to do little de editing basics but other wise i dont understand anything about it but y bother any more lazy's right im just ganna stop doing anything on here and be a racer in my own way like i said before bms i didnt make post make a fight i was only doing what u had asked me to do but ill never do it anymore becuse aprently others feel like i shouldnt be on this game lazy ill run mnm anytime but be only place ill ever run online

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40551

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
In the end the only thing that will kill DTR2 is the lack of editors.People can race all day long but running the same old tracks isnt enough anymore.Some more people are gonna have to step up and help carry the torch for editing.I feel Shock is done with editing on dtr2 and rightly so.He has worked on DTR2 for years making it a better game and its about damn time he got some pussy!(GO SHOCK!)....Jammin has stepped back to spend time with his kids as he too has given countless hours working on DTR2.I feel at times that i am at the end of my rope with making stuff for any game anymore,so who knows.Raymond is the last of a dying breed and unless people step up and learn this stuff you can kiss DTR2 goodbye.Im always hearing,oh F1 why dont you make me some tutorials or cna you show me how to use rhino,,,well i always say no because i know these people have no idea how the basics of DTR2 works.Every one of us track editors have helped people in the past and 98% of them never even get their first track in the game after they see how much work is involved in it and then we have wasted precious time trying to help them.Hopefully this will get through some of you thickheads and someone will learn how to do some of this stuff and if not then RIP DTR2.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40552

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
I didn't say anything other than LMAO. So don't get me into this conversation. I will work on AI's when i have time but time is not my greatest asset right now. i would like to finish Batesville and Royal Purple before i start on any new projects.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40553

bms i wasnt trying get u in this u didnt start it and i never said i needed them now i know ur busy on other tracks thats first come i never said anything about a time i wanted thm done but at moment u can foreget about them becuse i feel like they dont want me be part this cummunity anymore ty for what u have done and ill contue to dl and run ur tracks as for others if they dont want me here then ill not be here to help anymore

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40554

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
Nobody said they dont want you here Hoover.Ray never said he wouldnt do the stuff.I felt like i should step in and say something because i know how it is for people to keep coming in adding to the list of shit we already have in the works.We keep none of our projects secret so everyone on here knows how much stuff we are working on.It pisses me off that people come on here saying i want these made,this track should be next,why dont yall do this.GIVE US A F'N BREAK!.....I too am sorry you got dragged into this Ray but i feel it needed to be out how hard it is to work on this stuff and then hear people requesting shit all the time.

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40557

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I don't know if I'm done making tracks or not. I need to try to make some or finish the ones I've started but I've been real busy lately. And now that it's college football season my Saturday's are shot too cause I watch FB all day or go to the games :D
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: BMS have 3 tracks need ai 11 years 7 months ago #40576

you prob wear a collared shirt to the football game too! :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 42 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form