Monday, May 13, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45789

• BLS_BW43
  • BLS_BW43's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
MM returns to action tonite 11PM EST SUPR Lates , Racen Nation vent... Track will be voted on @ drivers meeting TBD.

Please see dtr2racing.com for rules and upcoming events,Points and info. in the chat box on the site.

Please come to have fun and race clean, NO pingers,laggers, or hammerheads !

Thanks, hope to see you there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman, Lazy3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45790

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
I'll be there

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45797

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Thank You to the 11 racers that came out to the opener , MM will run Nightly at 11PM EST in the SUPR Lates for December.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45800

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
Yes thanks to all that came out for the 1st race of the December Midnight Madness! Also thanks to you BW for everything you done man! ...and congrats on your win!

I would also like to take a moment to say that in the spirit of Christmas I have decided to be nice and offer everyone a chance.By that I mean if you have been banned from the Race'n Nation vent for any reason I'm giving you a chance to come clean and start fresh! That includes you SQ1! All I ask is that you come talk to me personally.Leave a reply here in this thread if you wish to do so and I will meet you in yahoo or possibly just open the vent to you.I am trying to be nice here,most people I have banned "and its only been a few" I done so probably mostly because of your mouth.I have put a lot of time and effort into the Race'n Nation Site and the MM Series,not to mention I spend over 100 bucks a mth so as to give everyone a place to enjoy the game and something different to do.I set up for hours after each event to tally up ya'lls points.I dont think its too much to ask for just a lil respect! I believe in keeping it real! No Hider Names and No Drama! If you can do that we can get along just fine.I think by now I have made my point and I will not tollerate anyone that wants to act like an idiot! If ya wannna have fun thats cool,if ya want speed then come get some! We run the fastest cars in the game and we have the best servers! Just remember that everyones game is just as important to them as yours is to you,no one wants to get run over and be wrecked just because some idiot thinks if he dont get to the front he'll never get laid again...or in some cases ever just once lol.I promise you that you will get as much respect as you give! If anyone has an issue please by all means come see me and I will do my best to help resolve w/e it is.Its Christmas time folks and its supose to be the happiest time of the year! A time to spend quality time with friends and family.DTR2 is kinda like a small family.I have a lot of admiration and respect for many in this game and enjoy gaming with them but I just cant handle stupidity!.Racing has been my life,I can promise you there is no one in this game that has turned as many laps in a late model stock car as I have.That is a fact! For damn near 40 yrs "every yr" I was slingin a car around the local short tracks and I never missed a year until health issues a couple yrs ago changed things.This game is now my only real way to enjoy what I have spent a lifetime enjoying.I wont have it ruined! So like I said if ya wanna race and have a good time..come on,lets get-r-done,just be cool and most of all have a very Happy and most Wonderful Holiday season! Thanks again ...and Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!....Lazy
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45806

Am i free to run lazy? you no i still love ya old fart, and heck whats MM with out twinkle toes ;)

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45813

I just wanted to say thanks Lazy for puttin that show on. I'll be racin when I can. Had some car issues last night but I got it taken carte of. Anyways, thanks again for putting on a great series and My heartfelt blessings for you and your family.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45822

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
sounds great lazy , ill try to make it to some of the events , thx & welcome back-

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45867

not sure how to say this nicely but im still banned from the mm vent lazy.
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45874

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

SRF_Dirt! wrote: not sure how to say this nicely but im still banned from the mm vent lazy.

I'll let Lazy know Dirt , I'm not sure he gets on here dailey.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #45910

have fun im done online with dtr2 im online in nr2k3 running dirt and nascar mods with friends i may relase some offline files soon with super chassi probly make 1 for mnm to just give me a list in order u want them

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46037

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9
Do you use the SUPR topless chassis or the regular SUPR Chassis. Cause all I can find on this site is the SUPR Topless chassis and I want to know if that's the right one.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46039

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Heres the cars and all the skins I have.

SUPR.zip
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46040

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Heres the car and the base skin.

File Attachment:

File Name: SUPR.zip
File Size:266 KB
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BLS_BW43, Lazy3

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46044

Hooversracing4h wrote: have fun im done online with dtr2 im online in nr2k3 running dirt and nascar mods with friends i may relase some offline files soon with super chassi probly make 1 for mnm to just give me a list in order u want them

I'll be looking forward to your offline stuff. Keep us updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BLS_BW43

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46053

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
10 days into December Madness Thank You to the 33 racers who have ran at least 1 race . I appreciate your support!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46055

I will be there when I can, and allways let drivers know in our vent what track and info to get there. I try to send you the good guys, but the bad apples sometimes slip through. lol Keep up the awsome work guys, love the show when I can make it!

M!CK 4got2Do!t D42 driving JV's 14 car
mickster
The following user(s) said Thank You: BLS_BW43

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46092

Crap series. It be a huge hit if anybody but lazy would step up and run their own.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46097

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I been runnin the lineups we've had 16,17,14 cars last 3 nights on short tracks, 33 racers have earned points in 10 races... Most races done in 1-11/2 hrs., Theres only been some minor scuffles , mostly racin deals, and the racing has been highly competitive with 6 different winners in 10 races. Not bad for 11 PM Standards.
Don't hate MM Bubba.... I'm one of your biggest fans.

Swim yourself out to WFO Thunderbird2k11 tonite 11pm EST Racen Nation vent SUPR Lates.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46102

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
You Jelous? hell yes you are.....if ya was just a tad bit smarter you would learn to hide better!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 5 months ago #46112

Lazy3 wrote: You Jelous? hell yes you are.....if ya was just a tad bit smarter you would learn to hide better!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 62 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form