Sunday, May 12, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46316

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

Lazy3 wrote:

XCR*FL1NNER wrote: Yup i do and ur series has always had a double standard from the beginning

Trevor...you need lose that tag man your a discrace to XCR! Bullets always been a class act and sorry to say but you just dont fit the bill man.You should go w/faschickee there over to YGR or SRF where you'll fit right in!

:D I agree with you, have fun playing this game seven nights a week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46317

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
^^ This
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46318

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One

Lazy3 wrote:

Faschek16 wrote: Lose your tag lazy, Im sure some other team needs a whiney old man, Who can make smart remarks in vent and talk on the forum like a (bleep)ing retarded. I just pretty much asked where all my penalty points come from..What was there 11 cars and you only wanted 10 so you could make the A main..

All i could come up with was 5. No answer on the simple question, Just some remarks. Take your ass to bed, Whats up with 90 year old men on the internet so late anyway these days...Boy are times a changing.

Try reading the rules $hit for brains! You'll find the answers to your questions there!

I said I found all I could dick face, Its why I ask a simple question....Just forget it..Ill let you go back to struggling to even make you own show..Fucking idiot. It's not hard, All you had to do is tell me in vent earlier or after I ask on here..fuck tard

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46319

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

Faschek16 wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Faschek16 wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Faschek16 wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Faschek16 wrote: All i could come up with was 5 penalty points.

Lazy, Grow up.

Thats all you can come up with because its probably all the higher that you can count faschic! Also if theres anyone in this game that needs to grow the fk up I believe 90% of the DTR2 community would consider you to be the canadate.Your childish BS isnt as funny as you think it is and basicly all you do when you open your pie hole is make an a$$ out of yourself. You must get off being the butt of everyones jokes cause I promise ya bud the jokes almost always on you.You always talk about how your the best in the world but yet your no better then the rest of the kids that have no dignity or respect,for themselves or anyone else.Your the most arogant self centered conceeded wanna be nigga in the game.So why dont ya just step the fk on nigga aint noone wanna hear your BS!

For one old feller. I know I am not the "best in the world" Its Just a catch phrase.....What am I suppose to be the best at anyway slap nuts? I lost all my seriousness in the game a while back..If im the butt of everyone jokes then awesome....im not ""conceeded"..Im not a wanna be nigga. I would much rather be a wanna be nigga I guess then a wanna be larry the cable guy...As for respect for no one, you are retarded. You have no idea, You don't even know me..All you know is I am a guy who beats you on a online arcade game. I could care less what you think anyway,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

Just curious on my 5 penalty points...6 to get a suspension...Like i said, keep on.. Car counts will be right where they was before.

I know a lot more than you think Logan,I have kin livin near you,and I know enough to know you got more shit in you than a Christmas Turkey! Also btw you dont beat me cause I very seldom even see you.Your a forum racer dude! Ya dont race much in the game because your mostly scared of the Doits that ya always talkin $hit about but couldnt make a pimple on most of thier a$$'s! You,Jim,amd flinner outta have a circle jerk,ya all could take turns being the pivot jerks.

I don't race much because I got a life. Kid. Make money. Go out and eat. Putting together A real 2012/13 era racecar...I ran full VLR season, Musta missed you, I only ran 1 C main and 3 B mains I think..Im glad you got kin folk in Kentucky, Im moving to Lexington in a week, I take it you got some there as well? If so, COOL! Set in your vent with your little boyfriends and practice.practice,practice...Have a good night

Its no ones fault but your own ya knocked up your 13 yr old cousin Logan! So..ya play ya pay lol, Hangin around someones shop watchin em build a car dont count either,but if you ever do happen to score a ride I wanna be the 1st to know,I can have one ready in just a few weeks"sooner w/some good help" and I'd love nothin more then to get you on a real life track!

Oh was that my 13 year old cousin, I thought it was your......dayummmmm......No lazy I buy mine I don't gotta hang around a shop, I got one, Late model, Go get you one, I would love to see it...go put together some 1993 chassis with a 350 lmao..Ill stick with the 2007+ stuff and all aluminum papaw..Run your 500hp, ill stick with 904 on dyno sheets.

Like I said Logan ya got more $hit than a bottle of ex-lax! Even if ya did have anything worth a $hit,it wouldnt do ya a bit a good anyway if ya cant drive a stiff d!ck in a bucket of lard!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46320

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Yep. Im'a just lie about it. Idgaf if some clown like you believes me lol..Ill race fridays and saturdays soon..while you are holding down the 10th place spot at your lil league..Now this convo is over, You are not worth the time, You are lucky you got what lil bit of attention I already paid to you..Now good bye "lazy"..

BTW GJ BW on running The MM, Without you, It wouldn't even be getting 3 cars...Trust me..

See ya folks.

Last edit: by JFR 4H.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46321

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
Lets do this
Again sometime

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46322

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Im sure Lazy will, hes always in forum drama.

Hes an OLD MUTT. GTFO MY MM THREAD BW SAID..

Lol. GJ on series BW really...Nite guys

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46323

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Faschek16 wrote: Yep. Im'a just lie about it. Idgaf if some clown like you believes me lol..Ill race fridays and saturdays soon..while you are holding down the 10th place spot at your lil league..Now this convo is over, You are not worth the time, You are lucky you got what lil bit of attention I already paid to you..Now good bye "lazy"..

BTW GJ BW on running The MM, Without you, It wouldn't even be getting 3 cars...Trust me..

See ya folks.

All you do is lie Logan! Hell you've quit posting on this forum a 1/2 dozen times now but here you are! You've quit the game at least twice in the past couple months,but yet here you are! Like I said your so full of it! Just go the fk on the improv is closed!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46324

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
You mad old man? I can do all that an still smoke you. I bet that does suck. You are a failure, instead of worrying about everyone else. Learn to drive how can you suck so bad after so much practice races and time. You blow man. Your a sad person. No excuse for being as pathetic as you are on here. It makes me sick You ever tried Mario kart? Where you can throw turtle shells and shit. Go practice that and win. Then try some of Hoovers offline series. Then text me and I'll see if you got any better in a few years. You're welcome.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46325

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Shock. I am sorry for all the drama. Please delete my account and past post on here as well. I shouldn't bring myself down to others level. JFR guys I will get with you on yahoo. Love JFR like a fat kid love cake. Love u too shock. Again I appoligiZe for argueing with old men on your site bro.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46326

• BLS_BW43
  • BLS_BW43's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
MM Rolls into WFO2k11 on Thu. , I wish none of this other stuff would have made it here to this forum , I try hard to go by our rules and be fair and polite to all and run an efficient show . Sorry to the folks that have had any problems ! It's not called the Madness for nothin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XCR_Gage

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46327

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Faschek16 wrote: Shock. I am sorry for all the drama. Please delete my account and past post on here as well. I shouldn't bring myself down to others level. JFR guys I will get with you on yahoo. Love JFR like a fat kid love cake. Love u too shock. Again I appoligiZe for argueing with old men on your site bro.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh shockee I'm so sorry! :laugh: :laugh: Is'nt this where you offer him a blowjob Faschickee? :laugh: :laugh:

Last edit: by Lazy3.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46328

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

BLS_BW43 wrote: MM Rolls into WFO2k11 on Thu. , I wish none of this other stuff would have made it here to this forum , I try hard to go by our rules and be fair and polite to all and run an efficient show . Sorry to the folks that have had any problems ! It's not called the Madness for nothin.

Me too BW....just gettin sick of the gdam crybaby little $hits! that do nothin but cry and whine and contribute nothin to the game! Logans the biggest one of em all too! Worse than a fkn 2 yr old!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46329

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
You are a sick ass old man. Really. Bye.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46330

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Faschek16 wrote: You are a sick ass old man. Really. Bye.

...and your still a pos punk a$$ lil b!tch Logan....gfy homo!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46331

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Lazy. Your awful. Old. Suck. Quit saying my name Really. Go practice.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46332

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Faschek16 wrote: Lazy. Your awful. Old. Suck. Quit saying my name Really. Go practice.

Nope!....I got all night [bleep]! So wipe your mouth real good and ya can stay up all night too and kiss my a$$!

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46333

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One

Lazy3 wrote:

Says the old ass man who argues with. 19 20 21 22 year olds. You are half fucking retarded. You can't race. Your terrible. You make old folks look bad. I promise I'm done now with you. Later

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46334

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"

Faschek16 wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Says the old ass man who argues with. 19 20 21 22 year olds. You are half (bleep)ing retarded. You can't race. Your terrible. You make old folks look bad. I promise I'm done now with you. Later

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Run you Curr! Run!

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 4 months ago #46337

MM VIADUCT WINTER
Special Thanks To Rector Metals "WE BUY JUNK CARS"
West Haven Auto!, Outlaw Race Parts,PPM!

Team WFO!!

14 Career Wins
1 Championship- XCR Friday Night Thunder
Rookie Of The Year 2012
The following user(s) said Thank You: BLS_BW43

Last edit: by WFO 13x.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 42 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form