Tuesday, May 14, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40795

iknow this is a DTR2 forum but I know there are some guys who do race it on here. Just wanted to know who all does maybe we could race sometime. Also I hear they are planning on adding dirtracing. Sounds like something far away though but with what I see with IRacing now im sure it would be pretty impressive!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40796

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
iRacing has alot more important things to add before they have dirt...But if they do I will sign back up and buy the entire dirt package because they will do it right!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40802

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

Icefighter wrote: iRacing has alot more important things to add before they have dirt...But if they do I will sign back up and buy the entire dirt package because they will do it right!

Hey, thanks for just burying all our DTR2 editors there. ;)
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40803

• Blaze
  • Thank you received: 12
dtr2 editors dont have an unlimited budget to do this Jmac
I'm the fuckin moderator, bitches

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40805

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

Blaze wrote: dtr2 editors dont have an unlimited budget to do this Jmac

LOL you mean all the DTR2 Track makers dont visit all the tracks and map and test them out themselves??

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40810

• Blaze
  • Thank you received: 12
no they dont have the means to grey scale everything to get it the exact color with every bump like iracing does. And the do a dam good job without that.
I'm the fuckin moderator, bitches

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40822

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I sure hope the DTR2 track makers didnt take it like that because that was not the way it was meant at all! If anything I would suggest that iRacing contact these guys if they ever get ready to do it.

What I was saying was that iRacing will make it so the track will actually change while in a race. Not real sure how they will do it but they will do a good job on it. Probably still wont be as racey as DTR2 though!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40823

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

Icefighter wrote: I sure hope the DTR2 track makers didnt take it like that because that was not the way it was meant at all! If anything I would suggest that iRacing contact these guys if they ever get ready to do it.

What I was saying was that iRacing will make it so the track will actually change while in a race. Not real sure how they will do it but they will do a good job on it. Probably still wont be as racey as DTR2 though!

Muuuuch better. lol Wasn't sure if you knew how badly what you said could have been taken the wrong way.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40825

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yeah I think that the track guys know how I feel about them...There isnt a racing game out there that has better racing and that includes iRacing, DF, RF, NR2k3, or any other game that Ive ever played

Re: IRacing 11 years 7 months ago #40836

I agree with yall. Dirt is far away from coming if it does and it will be done to very high realism but will be hard to compare with the racing on dtr2. Ive been really impressed with Iracing since I got it. But i really dont like the 11.95 per track and 14.95 for chassis cause I have spent alot of money since i got it now!!!! :ohmy:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.538 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 285 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form