Sunday, April 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36660

• JFR 4H
  • JFR 4H's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
Its the fucking truth. Certain people wonder why they just can't beat 1 or 2 guys.. Well they cheat. Shock is the worst for getting any advantage possible.. I use to like him, living close together and being dumb but.........hes a cheater...just like flyer. he edits cars and shit too
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!, red12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36661

• Papich91p
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Young gun
  • Thank you received: 35
ive heard bout it but didnt know if it was true
The Young Gun

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36662

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
its cheating. its sad

hypershifting has took over..what lil bit grip eaters and cheaters havent stole
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36663

can u prove it? u awlfull fast to acuse before its provin

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36668

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 5
What is hypershifting? Ive asked and havent got answer.

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36669

• JFR*A2D
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • TeamJFR.com
  • Thank you received: 6
where you use all use neutral, first, and second gear. shifting down to neutral will help rev the engine so when you shift into first it launches you forward
TeamJFR.com

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36670

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
Is that why on shocks video on u tube his tach goes crazy in the corners?

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36671

• Jon
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
Not calling him a cheater just asking. I have enough trouble using two gears little lone three.

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36682

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Lmao i love these threads.

btw shock and flyer know i am being stupid, i think. one of them can remove this thread lmao. i was just bored late last night and figured i'd get some people worked up.

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36687

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Jon wrote: Is that why on shocks video on u tube his tach goes crazy in the corners?

Um no. You can see what gears I use, first and second. I've never cheated in a race and I've never notepadded a setup I've made. Here's the video again, I was just burping the throttle a lot. I'm a lot smoother with the throttle now anyway and can post another video if you'd like. But yeah this thread is obviously fake because I know I don't cheat and I highly doubt F1 does either. I can record live league race videos like WFO_11 does to prove it too if you want

Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36688

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
the real shock would have never cheated!
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36707

I have an honest question ... why is hypershifting illegal? If everyone has the capability to do it, how is it an unfair advantage? I understand editing tracks/chassis is unfair. Rusty says even if it was legal he'd never do it because you have a big chance of accidentally hitting reverse. Any opinions?

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36708

I think its more of a gentlemans agreement to not hyper shift , and let be honest , just because a few know how to edit chassis-tracks that should not make it unfair either - what makes in unfair it that not everyone knows how to do it .
I also choose not to hypershift and also if i download sets that have the gears note padded a always set them to the 0 or 5 peramtier mainly because i know how to tweek these to fit my shifting style - i like my car to shift as soon as it straightens out while others choose for theirs to shift half way down the stright and if mine are not on 0 or 5 i just dont know what to do with them
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36712

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Hypershifting is more than a gentlemans agreemant its a hardened rule. In most leagues you will be suspended for several races the 1st time and banned for at least a season on the 2nd. Notepadding to me has never been illegal. I personally dont do it because I dont think you get any real advantage to it. If I need to tweak gears I can find what I need by adjusting the final and rear wheels.

And for Mama T. It is illegal because it is not somthing that would ever work in a real car. And if you have damage on you will blow your motor (so ive been told). I do know that I can run as fast of a lap as about anyone and there is no way I would ever cheat in this game to gain an advantage.

I dont think anyone is cheating and it is very easy to detect anymore with a replay and some of the new software that has come out.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36717

Icefighter wrote: And for Mama T. It is illegal because it is not somthing that would ever work in a real car. And if you have damage on you will blow your motor (so ive been told). I do know that I can run as fast of a lap as about anyone and there is no way I would ever cheat in this game to gain an advantage.

ice ur right if u try to do it when game has dammage on full there car goes boom had a few try it in dtrs years ago thats 1 i run dammage on full all time. momma t i agree with ice not relistic and it gives a unfair advatage in my belife

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36719

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
What Hoover said is right Ice. You'll blow the motor sky high. I tried it once, turned the damage on, stuck it in neutral and floored it. I think I coasted 100 ft before the engine went. Maybe like 3-5 seconds.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36729

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Which is why I try to remember to run damage on during all my races!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36732

u have to make cometion competive run full dammage tire ware on becuse ruff necks cant be ruff when taring cars up or trying cheat

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36734

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
You can hypershift with damage on. It does nothing. I thought I demonstrated that to you at BLS Superspeedway Ice. If you notice someone is only fast at the big tracks or just quite a bit faster than everyone else especially on the straightaways then they are probably hypershifting. You got certain people who can run 16.50's and 16.60's at Peakview and I would say that doesn't sound legit. Those same people you get them on a short track and they are mid/back of the pack
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Truth is 11 years 9 months ago #36735

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Well maybe you can but on a big track if someone hits a crazy time they are usually asked for a replay. Ive been asked for a replay at Daytona because I was about 2 tenths faster than the field but I had a replay and it ended the speculation.

I think as a community it is policed very well and you can tell by the times that some1 is running wether they are or not.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 100 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form