Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36196

• Lazy3
  • Lazy3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46
As most of you all ready know the Midnight Madness Series concept was originaly designed with the night owls in mind.For the folks that stayed up late to have something to do.If you have to get up @ 4:00 am then coming to a layed back show like MM is probably something you should avoid.We strive @ MM to try and give ev1 a chance.We are always willing to wait for folks to get issues worked out.We wait for folks when they leave not always knowing if they just left or accidently got disconected. We do NOT intentionally try to drag the show out! However no matter how hard we try to keep up with time restraints theres always someone that contributes to the delays.But of course if ya set in the seat then you take the heat,and honestly I'm just sick of hearing folks bitch about the time,so with that being said we have decided to change up some rules pertaining to the start of the show. So effective IMMEDIATLY! The following rules will apply to the nightly Midnight Madness Series.:

Start time for MM will be 11:05pm est.Sharp! this is when lineups will be posted in chat! If you are not in chat you will NOT be in lineups!

Servers will be shut down @ 11:00pm est.SHARP! for reboot. "NO Exceptions!"

You have from the time the next track is released which is usually a few min after the conclusion of the "A" Main,sometimes longer but still you have from the time it is released to 11:00pm est. the next night to practice and be ready to race.Theres no need to be in the server practicing come 11:00pm.So please try to be out of the servers by this time.

We will give one 2 min. warning that servers are being rebooted,save your sets and exit servers at this time.If you are still in the server @ 11:00pm and it goes down n you loose your set do NOT bitch,you know the rules! There will be no exceptions to this rule,Server WILL be shut down @ 11:00pm est.!

Try to be in vent by no later than 11:00pm,this is "cutoff time" if you come in after 11:00 you will tag tail of avail. heat race,If you come in after lineups are posted in chat then you will tag tail of "B-Main...again NO Exceptions!

The race channels in vent have been locked! You will NOT be able to get into your heat channel. After you come into the lobby you will be moved @ 11:00pm to "Admin.Pre-Race" channel. Here you will wait for linups to post in chat.Lineups will be posted @ 11:05 @ this time you will automaticly be moved to your heat channel. Once moved to your heat channel please "DO NOT" leave it for you can not get back in.

After your heat is finished please remain in your heat channel you will be moved to your next race channel!

We here @ MM have always strived to give you the most pleasurable racing experince possible and we will continue to do so.Hopefully this new time restraint format will lend some much needed help to the ongoing delays that we've been experiencing. As always your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Thank You n have a Blessed Day!
we'll cya's @ the races!
BLS_Lazy
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36199

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
I have a feeling this will take longer. All it does is make more shit for Lazy to do.
JFR

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36202

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Really sick of you idiots that dont even race talking about shit you dont know. Fuck you just forum racers
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36204

Yea this is getting old - If JFR does'nt attend MM then how would you know anyways, Back off MM JFR (crybabys!)
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36207

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Chill out WFO. I have showed a few times lately but left cuz it takes forever. Now get back to suspending people cuz there too fast.
JFR

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36222

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
i think mm has can along ways from what it was as far as time i dont think an hour to an hour in a half is to long to run a show all you do jim is complain about it but i dont see you winning any mm shows
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36234

i think new rules made show go faster moved along tonight

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36235

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yeah it was goood if no C Main cut off 10 or 15 more minutes. Hpoefully it stays like that
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36238

i had fun im done for bit ganna get ready to host and be in cars i like lol

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36241

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
1HR 7 min with a C main.... nice job racers and Shock for lightning fast lineups.New vent procedure is a good deal ! Worst issue we had was someone in B main that made it through Heat race there kept killing the server (5 times in 5 min.) , please clean up your game... remove chassis you're not using, get rid of excessive amounts of skins,tracks etc should help. Also load your car in new game then go to server with the right car and track loaded will help.
Hoover , thanks for commin out to race with us man, I'll try to run some in your series when it fires up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36242

cool deal im ganna be rusty on format for bit and if work dont make issues i hope be home 9 racing buy then but could be tad late im ganna try line up random it will be used for both classes each night but we see how that works out

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36244

btw i think a skin pack for main ppl that run mnm be good i have dl alote super skins but dont see many being used id like have currnt skins of guys racing it help me clean out un needed skins

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36245

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

BLS_BW43 wrote: 1HR 7 min with a C main.... nice job racers and Shock for lightning fast lineups.New vent procedure is a good deal ! Worst issue we had was someone in B main that made it through Heat race there kept killing the server (5 times in 5 min.) , please clean up your game... remove chassis you're not using, get rid of excessive amounts of skins,tracks etc should help. Also load your car in new game then go to server with the right car and track loaded will help.
Hoover , thanks for commin out to race with us man, I'll try to run some in your series when it fires up.

Im pretty sure that was me/ MY Bad forgot I put the 410s on the Sprint Chassis so i could run them offline separate from the Late Models.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36248

• Lazy3
  • Lazy3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

BLS_BW43 wrote: 1HR 7 min with a C main.... nice job racers and Shock for lightning fast lineups.New vent procedure is a good deal ! Worst issue we had was someone in B main that made it through Heat race there kept killing the server (5 times in 5 min.) , please clean up your game... remove chassis you're not using, get rid of excessive amounts of skins,tracks etc should help. Also load your car in new game then go to server with the right car and track loaded will help.

Hellz Yeah!!!...1 hr. 7 min w/a c-main! n a few small issues...hell cant complain bout that "well.....JFR_Jimjackazzson might" oh well still damn good deal,looks like we'll be stickin to this format! Thanks guys for all the help n cooperation!

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36249

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
This is the stupid shit i was talkin about jim... Wheel got suspended for a week for not responding in a sportsman like manner.. And awesome to hear about fast show. Wish i could have been there. hope to be bac soon. Untill then i will bash the idiotic forum racers as i will only be able to..so again to the punk kids who dont even race.....your words mean nothinand will never impact a show.. For that matter. Jim you are banned from any series i promote untill you pull your head out of your mommas ass

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36251

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
And who the fuck said he ws too fast.... Quit listenin to your momma so much.if i had an hour let alone full afternoons to practice i would be as good if not better then anyone. So again shut up you non drivin fck

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36257

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
JW's kicking butt the last two nights. I see he picked a mile track so he can go from 10th to 1st lol. One question...if you win 3 nights in a row do you go to rear again the next night or does it start over every time you win two in a row?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36261

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Hooversracing4h wrote: btw i think a skin pack for main ppl that run mnm be good i have dl alote super skins but dont see many being used id like have currnt skins of guys racing it help me clean out un needed skins

Ice has put together a rather large skin pack for SUPR Lates, if I think about it when I get home I'll post the pack on here.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36262

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: JW's kicking butt the last two nights. I see he picked a mile track so he can go from 10th to 1st lol. One question...if you win 3 nights in a row do you go to rear again the next night or does it start over every time you win two in a row?

It starts over I believe unless it's changed since I did it .

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36264

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Are we supposed to qualify now...Lazy said something about it the other night and I didnt know if he decided to do that or not
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 22 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form