Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36269

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
[Censored]
JFR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36273

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Cant wait to see your show go better...Oh wait you dont run a show
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36277

Dude do you need a tampon shoved up your ass ? You sure act like a B ....itch !!
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36280

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
hes got cramps lol
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36281

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 10 months ago #36290

BLS_BW43 wrote:

Hooversracing4h wrote: btw i think a skin pack for main ppl that run mnm be good i have dl alote super skins but dont see many being used id like have currnt skins of guys racing it help me clean out un needed skins

Ice has put together a rather large skin pack for SUPR Lates, if I think about it when I get home I'll post the pack on here.

ok cool i have dl skins and still dont see 1s i dl for in there cars that be cool bw

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36388

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Another pretty quick show last night with race being done in approx 1hr 10min at a 3/4 mile long track. Be sure to come back tonight to test the new Brownstown 2013 before it's released later this week hopefully. I think it will be a good track, just stay on the racing surface :D
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36400

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

Hooversracing4h wrote:

BLS_BW43 wrote:

Hooversracing4h wrote: btw i think a skin pack for main ppl that run mnm be good i have dl alote super skins but dont see many being used id like have currnt skins of guys racing it help me clean out un needed skins

Ice has put together a rather large skin pack for SUPR Lates, if I think about it when I get home I'll post the pack on here.

ok cool i have dl skins and still dont see 1s i dl for in there cars that be cool bw

Ill post the SUPR Late Skin Pack around 2ct when I get home.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Midnight Madness 11 years 9 months ago #36434

VLR_Shock wrote: Another pretty quick show last night with race being done in approx 1hr 10min at a 3/4 mile long track. Be sure to come back tonight to test the new Brownstown 2013 before it's released later this week hopefully. I think it will be a good track, just stay on the racing surface :D

lmfao. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36550

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Is MM so popular after your rule changes that your site is overloaded with hits and don't work? A few times in the last couple days it has not worked.
JFR

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36580

• Lazy3
  • Lazy3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

JFR_Jim wrote: Is MM so popular after your rule changes that your site is overloaded with hits and don't work? A few times in the last couple days it has not worked.

No Jim...its Webs servers,thier saying they keep getting D.O.S. (denial of service) attacks from a 3rd party.Its not just my site its ev1 using Webs.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36619

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
[Censored]
JFR

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36843

(Censored)

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36845

• Eric 41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 7
yea they were cuz of u!! u learn how to drive we would have ben done a half hour earlier

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #36970

that would be cool if he did do time trials

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #37062

Lazy3 wrote:

JFR_Jim wrote: Is MM so popular after your rule changes that your site is overloaded with hits and don't work? A few times in the last couple days it has not worked.

No Jim...its Webs servers,thier saying they keep getting D.O.S. (denial of service) attacks from a 3rd party.Its not just my site its ev1 using Webs.

i never had a problem with my webs site..
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #37065

• Lazy3
  • Lazy3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

SRF_Dirt! wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Because you dont have a website...you just have freewebs...some of us have premium services that cost $ and are on a diff network server.All webs premium servers were down,but they graciously gave us credit. You want to run a series in dtr2 but then you wont pay to have a decent site,you also want to bum servers and vents that someone else pays for,your very ungrateful for any help that you do get and it obviously shows in your lack of dignity and respect for others.You will never get any more help from me Dirt! You might sweet talk shock or turbo but I will NOT ever offer you any more help.Your shananigans with exploiting folks facebook crossed the line.You wait and see when IC3 gets to you,your parents are gonna be in some hott water over your BS.GL w/that....so all I gotta say is cya...wouldnt wanna be ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadBolt

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #37082

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
hey lazy i love you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: Midnight Madness Rules Update! 11 years 9 months ago #37103

Lazy3 wrote:

SRF_Dirt! wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

Because you dont have a website...you just have freewebs...some of us have premium services that cost $ and are on a diff network server.All webs premium servers were down,but they graciously gave us credit. You want to run a series in dtr2 but then you wont pay to have a decent site,you also want to bum servers and vents that someone else pays for,your very ungrateful for any help that you do get and it obviously shows in your lack of dignity and respect for others.You will never get any more help from me Dirt! You might sweet talk shock or turbo but I will NOT ever offer you any more help.Your shananigans with exploiting folks facebook crossed the line.You wait and see when IC3 gets to you,your parents are gonna be in some hott water over your BS.GL w/that....so all I gotta say is cya...wouldnt wanna be ya!

btw lazy your help sucked dick, i woulda been much better off with none of your servers and vent, least then i wouldnt have to listen to your dumb ass ramble on about the stupidest shit you talk about .
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 48 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form