Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WFO 2K13 Winter Wonderland? 12 years 4 months ago #18283

• BLS v6!
  • BLS v6!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Rain mentioned last night that WFO Speedway would be an awesome track to put some Ice and Snow on! Maybe if you trackmakers have some extra time, throughout the New Year (and :P if the world don't end Dec. 21,2012 ;) ) you can put together a Bad Ass Christmas Track with some New 2K12 Graffix and Signs for next years Christmas Races!!! With DTR2 seeming to be "just taking off" and more new people keep joining the league racing, and now better ideas have been thrown out there, I would bet that about ALL "Special" races will be extravagant in 2012, and the Christmas Race will be Epic!!! In the last few months, ALOT has been done or tried in DTR2's graffix, servers, HELP (being #1), and so many other things, JUST in the last few months!!! The DTR2 Awards show, is the proof that DTR2 is just now getting on it's feet, (it has been paralyzed the last few years) and now it is going to walk, then run!!! This game is coming out of it's shell, and that is in part to the guys that are bringing the food to the table, so to speak, and ya'll know who you are!!! The others are the ones helping out the newbies and sticking to it, not just kicking them tellin' 'em to go find sets! So with that I say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GOD BLESS ALL, & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WFO 2K13 Winter Wonderland? 7 years 5 months ago #72755

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Well said Jason
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

WFO 2K13 Winter Wonderland? 7 years 5 months ago #72767

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
GOD BLESS JASON
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 12 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form