Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11812

• Jammin
  • Jammin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
man this is the best site ever hell i dont think a person would need to watch soaps anymore we have the dtr2 forum there more drama in here then anywere else its great lmao
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11846

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Better than FACEBOOK!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11848

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Well, Now that THE CHEATING TEAM is gone we have to do something.

*fixed

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11853

:laugh: karl pick on me i'm a man i'm 40 uh 5..lol

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11867

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I can't think of one thing to pick on you about.
maybe if we throw Mama in the mix we can come up with sompin.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11876

:laugh: o my! just told her lmao u own ur own bro!

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11884

Doit 5 wrote:

I can't think of one thing to pick on you about.
maybe if we throw Mama in the mix we can come up with sompin.

Well, well, well. Mr. Karl's gonna pick on Mama!! :woohoo: You better watch out, I'm gonna go all "Rowdy" on you!! :laugh:

For some reason, I think about Betty White when your name pops up. She looks like she'd be this super sweet granny-type, but can still rile everyone up when she wants to. :P

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11887

Karl your a diuche point blank I'm tired of the bullshit coming out of ur big mouth, you got a team full of cheaters point blank. Grow up old man ur the only one on here who starts shit and think your the best and can talk about everyone on a team. Go crawl in a hole somewhere man leave the racing to the guys who can actually halfass see and knows the real meaning of racing. You think your god of an online game. We don't even play this game anymore and u still talk shit. Obviously ur jealous were better than u ever were and will ever be. Real racing and online
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11889

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
lol Betty White
Don't go Rowdy on me yet I'm still trying to think of something, its kinda hard since we think alike.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11890

Woods wrote:

Karl your a diuche point blank I'm tired of the bullshit coming out of ur big mouth, you got a team full of cheaters point blank. Grow up old man ur the only one on here who starts shit and think your the best and can talk about everyone on a team. Go crawl in a hole somewhere man leave the racing to the guys who can actually halfass see and knows the real meaning of racing. You think your god of an online game. We don't even play this game anymore and u still talk shit. Obviously ur jealous were better than u ever were and will ever be. Real racing and online

Oh hush! You get your panties in a wad when ppl lump TXR in one group ... now you gonna lump DO!T in one group? Don't make me go Rowdy on you too Mr. Woods! :P

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11892

I'm just freak in tired of him getting on here bashing us every chance he gets on stuff that has nothing to do with us, so yes I will call his team out also. He can say what he wants about us and NOBODY says anything to him, not even the site owner. But let it be the other way around I would be jumped by everyone for talking bout his team. I'm sure he will get on here and say his team does no wrong and more than one of them have cheated in one way or another. Karl is an old hypocrit point blank.
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11896

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
ACTUALLY, I did get to argue with Karl :)
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11898

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
And Jammin came outta tha closet I guess, i thot he was the quiet shy one lol!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11899

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
well its like this he wants to call the TXR bunch cheaters even though woodall was on usra when he cheated but when a doit gets a leson from woodall and cheats he looks the other way but lets think about this one person cheated thats on txr now that whole team is cheaters well there was one person on doit that cheated more then once and doit never got call cheaters but thats y karl thinks hes above everything else cheating is cheating u dumb a** dont care if its in the browser locked rooom or not only reason i cann think u would support one is maybe u r one but i dont think u
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11907

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Sure is a lot you don't know Jammin
actually woodall was on TXR
and you was gone so long you missed out on all the other stuff

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11908

• Jammin
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
and there is alot i do know karl i rember u stickn slammer under ur arm and tryn to protect him when he got caught cheating on learnerville oh but u say he didnt know we both know that was bull sh** and i was never gone just in the back ground i have sat and been quite before when i have heard u call my teamates cheaters and track editors frankly im starting to think maybe u do to gota be a reason u would stick up for cheaters unless they on diff teams cause its like this karl once a cheater always a cheater theres nothing stoping anyone from doin it

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11909

Wood all didn't cheat on txr, I never cheated in browser or a league race, Karl is jst mad his veteran ass got beat by someone half his age and half the dtr2 world of outlaw experience lmao. Thanks jammin for actually seeing it how I see it, his team cheats and it don't go public, but on the other hand if someone from another team cheats or outruns him in a bad way he comes crying on here about it. Aand when someone calls his team out on cheating he gives us a load of BS on how its not their fault all 3 times..lmao he's just a bullshitter and half the people believe what he says and are scared to stand up to him. Got news guys its a game he can't do shit but try to make u look bad cause your really better than him
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11910

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Jammin you will have to refresh my memory on that one
What teamates was that? and Track editors?

I know all about the cheaters but I first like to know they cheated first.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11911

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Woods wrote:

Wood all didn't cheat on txr, I never cheated in browser or a league race, Karl is jst mad his veteran ass got beat by someone half his age and half the dtr2 world of outlaw experience lmao. Thanks jammin for actually seeing it how I see it, his team cheats and it don't go public, but on the other hand if someone from another team cheats or outruns him in a bad way he comes crying on here about it. Aand when someone calls his team out on cheating he gives us a load of BS on how its not their fault all 3 times..lmao he's just a bullshitter and half the people believe what he says and are scared to stand up to him. Got news guys its a game he can't do shit but try to make u look bad cause your really better than him

Getting beat was never a worry of mine, and calling my team out for hitting reverse was BS calling Tony a hypershifter was BS and Calling Mav a hyoershifter was BS and Calling King a Cheater is BS untill he cheats in a Race and not because he bragged about it

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11919

So you continue to call me a cheater when I never cheated in browser or a league race so your contradicting yourself there karl. Show the evidence of me cheating in a league race or even bowser for that reason. Mav went from 15's to like a 14.87 and 14.71 soon after he asked me how to cheat and I had no answer for him. I know tony don't cheat but slammer sure the hell did and so did dirk everyone knew that. You cover up all their cheatin trails with your lies and laying the blame on other people. Your an old hypocritical asshole Karl. You my friend take the fun outta this game for alot of people. Anyone I talk to on rfactor says "does team evr or doit still think they run that fake ass game?" Don't believe me, go ask anyone you please on there. You are the main reason alot of people leave this game
Mississippi Bad Boy

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 26 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form