Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11934

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I just love when TXR drops into our friendly little forums for a visit. Theres always so much love and happiness and kind words towards each other.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11938

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Now before we get into e-fisticuffs here.....Its not ALL of TXR.....Pitcrew comes on here now and again and I've never seen any issues surrounding him. Rowdy, the only ones I see have any issues with anybody is you and Woods. Now you know me. I've never had a problem with you or Woods. As far as I know, you guys have never had a problem with me. So lets try to not start somethin here since I'm not really in the mood for an e-war. Every time we see a visit from our friends Rowdy and Woods, theres almost a 100% garuntee that one of you.....is argueing with Karl and/or Mama. I say almost because there are those few, and I do mean FEW, moments where there are no arguments.

Look, I can see what Karl is doing and I can see what Mama does as well. I've done it myself. I see it everyday. Someone doesn't like someone so they sometimes say things taking shots at the person they don't like. We've all done it. No point in trying to fight over the internet because somebody said something you don't like. I've heard it put like this and even though its not politically correct to say, I think its funny. Listen.

"Fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Win or lose, you're still retarded."

Now, if you still wish to argue then go right ahead. Just keep it between those involved. And if you feel the need to swear, bleep yourself some. Saves me work. Its a pain in the butt to try to take out all the cussing on threads with umpteen billion posts. I'm treating this forum like they do in real life, you wanna cuss like retarded gangbangers then go do it somewhere else infront of yourself. Its against the law to swear excessively infront of a minor here where I live. I dunno the law exactly and I really don't feel like looking it up.

I kinda like the idea Ice had a while back. It'd be funny to come on and see you and Karl saying nice things to each other. Ignoring the "edited by [name of mod]" thing in the bottom. Now if my rambling hasn't made you want to stop taking this all so seriously....well, thats your issue. Have a wonderful day.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11941

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Yes I did post my 2 cents- well 5 cents since my thoughts are a little rarer and more expensive, and I will tell you why I decided to post my 5 cents. I made a joke. I made a funny if you will. And as a matter of fact, I ain't no bible thumper, ain't even religious. Been to church twice cuz I got dragged along. And another factoid, I don't swear in front of my kids. Theres 2 pretty darn good reasons why I don't swear infront of my kids. Reason 1- I don't much like swearing to begin with. Its pointless. No need for it. You're just swearing for the sake of swearing and word count to make it look like you're saying more. Reason #2 why I don't swear infront of my kids- I ain't got any kids! I'm 19. I ain't even seeing any girl right now! So I believe reason number 2 might be my strongest argument as to why I don't swear in front of my kids. Now I ask you this, Why can't all your posts be like that last one? You didn't cuss once and you still got your message across. Told you that you didn't need all them thar fancy french cursing words.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11943

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Alright, well i guess that works. I haven't urked a nerve yet? Hmm......normally I'm good at that.....Just ask VLR_Rampage. One of them DO!T races. I lost control of my car, tried to save it and my car found his car. "Whoever 122 is you're an idiot man!" And he rage quit. If I had the chance, I would have apologized for the contact. It was my fault, I admit to it. Now I'm rambling again......lets go back to this "Show of respect" thingy for a sec. Did ya show that to Mama and/or Karl? Maybe that whole "Treat others how you wish to be treated" crap ain't really crap. It seems to work out now and again. Now, I don't know about you but I'd much rather not be fighting all the time. But thats just me.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11948

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I never called Karl the almighty god of DTR2 and I don't plan on giving that title to anybody. Now yes, I am blind. I wear glasses and will for the rest of my life since I don't like contacts. Now you want to stop all this between you guys? Its easy. Stop reacting to it. Don't go boom when they say something. eventually when the jokes and whatnot aren't funny, they'll stop getting said. But as long as you or Woods keep reacting to it, things will keep getting said. This ain't that hard to figure out.

Now I don't know about you, I'm obviously not you, but here, its 2AM. I'm going to bed. Have a nice night Rowdy. Drink some hot milk or somethin, help calm ya down.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11983

J-MAC wrote:

Now before we get into e-fisticuffs here.....Its not ALL of TXR.....Pitcrew comes on here now and again and I've never seen any issues surrounding him. Rowdy, the only ones I see have any issues with anybody is you and Woods. Now you know me. I've never had a problem with you or Woods. As far as I know, you guys have never had a problem with me. So lets try to not start somethin here since I'm not really in the mood for an e-war. Every time we see a visit from our friends Rowdy and Woods, theres almost a 100% garuntee that one of you.....is argueing with Karl and/or Mama. I say almost because there are those few, and I do mean FEW, moments where there are no arguments.

Look, I can see what Karl is doing and I can see what Mama does as well. I've done it myself. I see it everyday. Someone doesn't like someone so they sometimes say things taking shots at the person they don't like. We've all done it. No point in trying to fight over the internet because somebody said something you don't like. I've heard it put like this and even though its not politically correct to say, I think its funny. Listen.

"Fighting over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Win or lose, you're still retarded."

Now, if you still wish to argue then go right ahead. Just keep it between those involved. And if you feel the need to swear, bleep yourself some. Saves me work. Its a pain in the butt to try to take out all the cussing on threads with umpteen billion posts. I'm treating this forum like they do in real life, you wanna cuss like retarded gangbangers then go do it somewhere else infront of yourself. Its against the law to swear excessively infront of a minor here where I live. I dunno the law exactly and I really don't feel like looking it up.

I kinda like the idea Ice had a while back. It'd be funny to come on and see you and Karl saying nice things to each other. Ignoring the "edited by [name of mod]" thing in the bottom. Now if my rambling hasn't made you want to stop taking this all so seriously....well, thats your issue. Have a wonderful day.

J-MAC, don't take this as me tryin to argue with you. But please go back and read through these last few threads of me and Karl arguin, and PLEASE tell me who brought up who's name first...each time Karl brought up TXR or mine and Rowdy's name. I'm not gonna sit back and run like a puppy with my tail between my legs. So please, read through it all and you will see why TXR made their "friendly visit" to this forum. As for as I know, me and Shock are cool so I'm sure he don't mind when I stand up for myself when I'm being brought up in something that had NOTHING to do with me in the first place. So read the closely and take it how you wanna, but if you wanna join the crowd of throwing me under the bus when I defend myself then so be it, just want you to know I never had or have a problem with you, so its a surprise to me reading your post
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11984

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
I've done put that last night when i was talkin to jmac there woods...but we got a punk of a admin who got on this morning taking editing ALL my post again and puttin gay videos or retyping something that i didnt say..all cuz he cries to get power on something thats not even his forum runnin it like he thinks he owns it
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11987

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I love you Rowdy you have always been there for me

Last edit: by Jammin.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11991

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
I love you to Karl your the best
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Last edit: by Jammin.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #11994

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I love jmac

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12002

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Wow let the dtr2 drama continue theres nothing on TV here in Canada so the DTR2 soap will have to do!!!!! :)
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12010

• TXR_99!
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • WIMS #74 Mini Sprint
  • Thank you received: 0
just like to say hi to Jsn and Jammin how you 2 been doing hope everything is well! =)
I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12013

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Doit 5 wrote:

I love jmac

Thats all fine and all Karl but I don't swing that way. :P

Now I ain't quite sure whats been going on here in the past few hours, I just got power back thanks to Irene knockin some trees down. But hopefully it all ended while I was gone.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12019

• Jammin
  • Jammin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • Mess with the bull get the horns
  • Thank you received: 7
Just wonderfull im still up right all i can ask for lmao
TXR_99! wrote:

just like to say hi to Jsn and Jammin how you 2 been doing hope everything is well! =)

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12021

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
ima admit it, i cheat like hell...i h/s, flip chassis, speed up my pc timing, got special stuff put into my AI files.

if your not cheating, your not trying.

i also wall bang and get good times, crazy as it sounds, me an karl got it to were cheksum wont check us
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12085

• TXR_99!
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • WIMS #74 Mini Sprint
good deal jammin haha glad things are UP RIGHT lol
I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12160

hi shep how it going

Re: Doit 11 replay 12 years 8 months ago #12350

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
What happened with Doit 11's replay? Haven't heard a word on if he was legal or not. Post for everyone to view if it's legal.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12351

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Very Good Shep, n how bout u!?
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: BEST SITE EVER 12 years 8 months ago #12359

• TXR_99!
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • WIMS #74 Mini Sprint
hey tj how you doing?
livin life trying to put together my racecar and just keep my azz out of being in debt ya know. and glad to hear

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 32 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form