Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Offline Pro Stock Series Help 8 years 10 months ago #67223

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I recently downloaded DTR2 off this site when I realized my disc didn't work with my version of Windows. I have downloaded many tracks, chassis, and skins off this site, and I thank anyone that created them. I have been longing to create my own offline series for a while using the more local tracks that I downloaded. I found a tutorial and I thought I had done everything correctly, but I guess not. I try creating a new career, choosing a Pro Stock, and I go to enter a series and my series isn't there. I tried using the track Display Names and then changed it to the File Name when it wouldn't work. I also tried using the models of the pro stocks (Bomber, Campala, Chantille, Monacan, Stanger) but that didn't work, so I changed it back to the chassis name. I'm sure my mistake is blatantly obvious, but I can't seem to find it. If you notice something wrong, please tell me!

P. S. I have the file titled "series.str" and it is in a folder titled "NDTS Pro Stock" and I put the folder in my "series" folder in my DTR2 files. In the "series" folder there are already two other series that work fine that I got off the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 51 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form