Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66205

• Darkomni
  • Darkomni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey guys im looking for help on my car setup im running a late mod any i try doesn't work im a car setup noob thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66206

The following user(s) said Thank You: Darkomni

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66207

• Darkomni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks ill give them a try

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66208

No need for setups or practice, just charge in hard and clear em out.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66209

• Darkomni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
lol not sure everyone would like that

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66212

I do think that more people should be putting their setups on here for downloading. Most of the old sets don't have any of the tracks that most leagues currently run. It would help the new guys especially factoring the different controllers, wheels and keyboards used. I would also like to see what other drivers are doing differently.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66216

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I posted mine earlier this year I believe but if I remember I'll post again today the newest
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66217

Going to put my my two cents in on the mix of car set ups . yes im a new be at this still learning, but alot of guys would run races if they had a decent set up to run . the set ups here are base line set ups . they might be good for offline . But you race hard and too have other drivers are so much slower , then sum of you get pissed of lapped car took you out might be that bad HANDLING car? driver or players all ways over drive the car to try to keep up. And before you say the set up sheet is on the site is good , still not too race with you guys . And before you guys say or think and bashing me or this post thats why i have not been racing yet Just my two cents

car setup 9 years 1 week ago #66219

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Actually the setups here are the exact real setups the drivers that upload them use At least for the most part I would guess. Practice using them and getting better.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

car setup 9 years 6 days ago #66229

Yeah the setups at the link i posted above are what a lot of people of people run. If its not Shocks sets its other peoples sets available for download online. Each person changes the steering lock, gears, a few things like that to make it feel their own but its the same sets. You don't need 15 people to repost the same setups with different steering lock.

Some additional setups being used can be found at www.ifrt-dirtracing.com/ . Those sets are old but still alot of good material there.

The other .1% are sets that might not be public.........but you should be able to find something respectable in the other 99.9%.

Just some other advice. Find 5 or 10 sets that you like the feel of and save them as base sets. Each time you run a new track, try them all out and see which one feels the best at that track. A lot of the sets out there work as good or better at tracks other than the one they were made for. Just try them out and see what works best for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darkomni

car setup 9 years 5 days ago #66246

• Darkomni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks for the help guys as soon as i get more time i hope to get ready for a race

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 46 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form