Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Converted season files from DTR and DTRSC to DTR2 14 years 2 weeks ago #408

Hello All! I posted this on bhmotorsports awhile back and it was highly recommended to come here, so here is my issue copy and pasted!

Thank you for your time!

Hello all! I am havng a problem creating a new career when I use the converted files. The error I get is (using the specifics) "series '01 pa series' has driver 26 with a non-existent shop car 'DTRSC F Glory\0' ".

I have placed all the converted chassis and skin files into the respective directories and all the names of folders appears to be in order. Is this a familiar problem to anyone who may have a solution?

Also, I cannot get the original DTR and DRSC to run in anything but Glide mode...only problem is I gave up glide around the time I gave up cassette tapes!!! Even when I select D3d in the startup screen it always says in video options that it is using Glide2 and I cannot get any higher res than 640 x 480! If anyone has a solution to this issue it would trump the first issue, so either/or would satisfy me! ThankS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Converted season files from DTR and DTRSC to DTR2 14 years 2 weeks ago #409

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
believe there is a series help file in the downloads area that could help you .. most common mistakes occur when you mislabel either a track-car-driver file in the series str file from the acutal file in the game..with the error you show i would check the driver 26 label against the str file and actual game file and make sure they match..make sure driver 26 is in a series chassis as well and the chassis are labeled correctly for the right class and skin..just 1 little error in labeling will cause alot of headaches..hope this helps you out and don't get you more confused..yenko2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 55 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form