Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24459

• Spac13AU
  • Spac13AU's Avatar Topic Author
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,

I am having an issue with stating a "quick race"

when i do, just as it starts the load screen, the game crashes and pops up the following

"no driver sections found in the quick race driver store!"

I have been playing and editing this game for a long time and I have never seen this before and I can not find my CD to re-install the game.

i thikn i have entered something wrong in the quickrace.str file.

does anyone know where i can find a generic quickrace.str file that i can replace over my current one ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24460

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38

File Attachment:

File Name: quickrace.zip
File Size:1 KB

yeah u can get the full game here & a no cd patch ...just uninstall & reinstall ur game or just try this its out of my game the file u want
Attachments:

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24516

• Spac13AU
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
Thanks mate.

got it working now.

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24517

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
What have you edited before on the game? Like skins, tracks, offline stuff or what?
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24525

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
np glad that worked for ...have a good day mate !!!!

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24528

VLR_Shock

What have you edited before on the game? Like skins, tracks, offline stuff or what?

good question from Shock regarding ur editing skills. This is a great place for picking brains when it comes to that. We all started somewhere although we may not think our skills wil be appreciated, us editors are always welcome on VLR and in demand, whether it be for just the little things which do add up to making this game stay..; and hey, good to see another Aussie on here. Never any kiwi's when you want them. Ilive off one of those islands across from the Sydney harbour bridge.

While we're talking quickrace str's, anybody been able to get names in on every class raced in game so that not all of the cars have the same drivers when you race against them? There was one years ago and he suggested seperate car files, but what a drama that is, changing each car file over everytime you want to race in that class. Cheers digger.
Paul D kiwi

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24580

• Spac13AU
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
Hi all

I started doing skins, I had a few go onto outlawconnection.com just before it closed up.

I still skin now for my own use and anyone who wants them, mainly all Aussie drivers but I can do any driver as long as i can find good photos.

I also do off-line series files but they are pretty easy.

I have also done sprintcar chassis.

I would love to do tracks but i haven't looked into it to much and the time i'm assuming it takes to make one isn't always there. besides, you guys have some of the best tracks on the net. I was almost going to give up looking for new tracks and then i found you guys.

As far as the quickrace file. I have a list of 59 drivers on my quickrace list, it's the same as the drivers list on an off-line series. you just need to delete the "driver 1" line for all the drivers except "drivers 0". and add ";" infront of the "skin 0" line.

But as far as classes goes, it wont work, It is one list and it ports the names to random cars in the class if the skin file is pre-set to a different class.

Re: Strange problem 12 years 2 months ago #24596

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Sounds great man thanks for the compliments. I'm glad that you found us and found all the new tracks/chassis and everything out there that's kept this game going for so long.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 36 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form