Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6331

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Who has the best and worst personalities/attitudes in Dirt Track Racing 2?:

BEST:
1. BLS_42--> Really awesome guy and nice (to me at least and everyone else I've seen). I respect him a ton.
2. VLR_BG52--> Cool guy and love talking to him just wish he would stop calling me a girl.
3. BLS_34--> Would be right up there but snapped one night on a certain driver. His New Jerseyness came out.
4. Simon--> Cool and quiet. Fun to talk with.
5. Kamikaze--> Never heard him say anything bad about anything.
6. IFRT_43a--> Funny guy and cool to race with. Sentimental favorite.
7. ERL_Bulldog--> Really nice guy don't know him super well but reminds me of McGee.
8. VLR_McGee--> Nice guy can snap sometimes but only if he has a reason.
9. IFRT_Jim--> Nice most of the time when he's not being mean.
10. Doit 5/BLS_Stephen33--> Good guys usually and helpful.

WORST aka MOST ENTERTAINING:
1. JFR_4H--> Arrogant little punk who needs to settle down and look at the big picture. Will snap on you like a twig in a tornado if you take up his hotness space.
2. TXR_Rowdy--> Gets mad easy, but nice if he likes you!
3. Doit 49--> Gets mad easy!
4. VLR_Shock--> Can be a jerk but not intentionally
5. WFO_Rainman--> Mean at times
6. VLR_18--> Can be a sore loser, and winner
7. BLS_Dustin--> Has been known to blow a fuse or two before
8. Woods--> Been involved in some drama here and there.
9. Doit 3--> Gets drunk and wild.
10. BLS_DK--> Complains a lot :D

This is all in fun sorry if I make anyone hate me :)
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6332

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
How the fudge am I not included in this one?? There ain't nobody like me on the face of the Earth! Ain't another personality like mine! We ALL know I'm nice and when I'm hosting the browser races, it just oozes awesomeness!
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6333

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Srry Srry...We'll say you deserved to be around 6th

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6334

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
Best...

VLR 18 - he's always #1 on the best list...
DOIT 7 - never bans me when i race drunk. i like his style..
Jim - doesnt take everything to heart.
Turbo - i've cussed him an he's still nice kinda.
Mcgee - Could be #1, Cool fella.
BW42 - classy guy
VLR KP - prob fav guy on game
JFR A2D - my homie
JFR4 - I should be #1, but im usually getting laid or working to have the best pesonality.
BG&Stephen 33- cool guys, both good friends on fb also.

BAD..

1.Doit 5 - cry cry, lookin for cheaters. nothin else to do i guess..made few neggie comments on me, respect him though, major.
2. Jammin - dont like him. sorry
3.JSN - he's always right, never wrong..
4. WFO Ice - always gots a smart azz comment..[to me]
5. Shock - reminds me of kyle bush.thats not good..still a good friend!!
6.JJ - knows hes good, but i like that, just put him on my fav list.
7.Doit 49 - races me in hot laps, as if its the feature..really?
8.BLS DK - can find anything to complain over, i think he rags 24/7..prolly could be higher.
9.BLS Dustin - get a pacifer or botttle, cry cry cry
10.Probably you if you think your better than me
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Last edit: by JFR 4H.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6335

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
:P Just look at Jim's last to post thread. I leave my mark since hes taking shots at me on it. I just really thought I'd make this list with people. I'm a good guy. If I hit ya I won't hesitate to apologize my butt off. And I race hard when I'm in contention. Plus I know how to have fun. I don't get mad that often. B)
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6336

• RowDy
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 1
Lmao..this is a pretty good topic i guess..Gotta love someone who can judge someone by their past and make it seem like they cant let it go..and not be able to judge someone by what they're doin in the present...I'd look at it this way..Atleast you know that they ones who do snap out or get mad at a situation have alot of passion in what they do when they race..What driver dont get made when they get done wrong..Now if you never snap out when you get done wrong..then your dont have the slightest clue on being a real racer..So..if im on this "Bad" list by what i've done in the past..then so be it...I for one will no longer be on here to try and please anyone no more and have an attitude that yall expect me to have...I've settled down alot and proof is even on here..i have no been snapping out..been keeping to myself..lmao..and im still on the "bad/worst" list....but its all good.
I Know Im great and I can say that and it be 100% true..Cuz if i was'nt so great..You would've found someone else to hate on by now!!..Nuff Said.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6338

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
FAS, do you live near me, seems u know me perty well! LMAO!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE I didn't make Shocks aka list!!!!!!!!!LOL
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6340

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
;)
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Last edit: by JFR 4H.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6359

BEST:

1. McGee - although having to buy a new mouse, trying to figure out why the keyboard doesn't work (perhaps someone BANGED on it too much), hearing him yell "Come read my laptimes!" right when I'm in the middle of my game, listening to him rant and rave about a driver who obviously forgot how to race and then apologize to the moron so as not to start a fight, and watching the aftermath of him getting run over (arms flyin' everywhere, cussin left and right) should make me want to put him first on the bad list :P

2. BLS Deadbolt - super nice guy! He might not be the fastest, but always willing to help and do what he can for BLS and DTR2. And he knows everything there is to know about the "real" dirt racing series'.

3. Shock - not the cleanest driver, but will hand over his spot if he knows he did you wrong plus this little thing called www.teamvlr.com that he keeps running.

4. WFO Ice - always nice and will give his spot away after he watches a replay and sees he did something wrong. Plus, how many dads do you know that would post a picture of his newborn baby's "poopy face" on Facebook? :laugh:

5. BLS Jason - tries to run every race possible and most the time has a good attitude. Kinda fun to listen to him fuss though :P

Honorable Mention: BLS Flyer - he's turned slightly bi-polar here the last few weeks, but he's always doing things to help improve DTR2 (even if it involves rFactor).

WORST:

I don't wanna do this one ... there's very few I don't like, but if I don't, you definitey know it ... kinda like Rusty's sayin' "I'll race you how you race me", I'll treat you like you treat me

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6361

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Rowdy dont take it personal...Im on Fas' list but I dont care...Matter a fact im on his list twice...Im #4 and #10 on his list BWAAAAAAA
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6362

I'm on Mama's worst list in her head :( Lol, jk. Maybe. Don't take this the wrong way just havin some fun. I'm the same way as Rusty when I get taken out, I try my best to be quiet but if you could only see me on the other side of this monitor! Lol if you could only see what my controller looks like, it explains it all. The only buttons that work on it now are the ones I drive with, it used to be my Racing and C.O.D. controller, now its strictly a racing controller, what you know about that? LOL :P. You guys ever want just strictly a racin controller, send it my way and give me about 10 browser races, it should be good as new! HAHA
Mississippi Bad Boy

Last edit: by VLR_Woods.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6364

VLR_Shock wrote:

Who has the best and worst personalities/attitudes in Dirt Track Racing 2?:

BEST:
1. BLS_42--> Really awesome guy and nice (to me at least and everyone else I've seen). I respect him a ton.
2. VLR_BG52--> Cool guy and love talking to him just wish he would stop calling me a girl.
3. BLS_34--> Would be right up there but snapped one night on a certain driver. His New Jerseyness came out.
4. Simon--> Cool and quiet. Fun to talk with.
5. Kamikaze--> Never heard him say anything bad about anything.
6. IFRT_43a--> Funny guy and cool to race with. Sentimental favorite.
7. ERL_Bulldog--> Really nice guy don't know him super well but reminds me of McGee.
8. VLR_McGee--> Nice guy can snap sometimes but only if he has a reason.
9. IFRT_Jim--> Nice most of the time when he's not being mean.
10. Doit 5/BLS_Stephen33--> Good guys usually and helpful.

WORST aka MOST ENTERTAINING:
1. JFR_4H--> Arrogant little punk who needs to settle down and look at the big picture. Will snap on you like a twig in a tornado if you take up his hotness space.
2. TXR_Rowdy--> Gets mad easy, but nice if he likes you!
3. Doit 49--> Gets mad easy!
4. VLR_Shock--> Can be a jerk but not intentionally
5. WFO_Rainman--> Mean at times
6. VLR_18--> Can be a sore loser, and winner
7. BLS_Dustin--> Has been known to blow a fuse or two before
8. Woods--> Been involved in some drama here and there.
9. Doit 3--> Gets drunk and wild.
10. BLS_DK--> Complains a lot :D

This is all in fun sorry if I make anyone hate me :)

LOL I can't feel bad about being on Shock's bad list, he put himself there too! Lol Welcome to the crowd good buddy!
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6365

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Best list:
1. McGee - Hes the Mark Martin of DTR2...how do you not like him?
2. Doit 5 - I cant begin to tell you how much Karl has helped me
3, Rain - Yeah he drives hard and isnt afraid to speak his mind but he is really cool if you get to know him
4. F1yer - F1yer isnt scared to speak his mind but Ive had a man crush on him for years
5. Shock - I cant believe he is on this list for me. Shock and I have gone at it several times but he has finale calmed down and we get along great now.

Worst:
I dont really have any issues with anyone. Sure in the past Ive had it out with a few guys but it gets put under the bridge and Im all better
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6366

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Mama Tiger wrote:

BEST:

1. McGee - although having to buy a new mouse, trying to figure out why the keyboard doesn't work (perhaps someone BANGED on it too much), hearing him yell "Come read my laptimes!" right when I'm in the middle of my game, listening to him rant and rave about a driver who obviously forgot how to race and then apologize to the moron so as not to start a fight, and watching the aftermath of him getting run over (arms flyin' everywhere, cussin left and right) should make me want to put him first on the bad list :P

2. BLS Deadbolt - super nice guy! He might not be the fastest, but always willing to help and do what he can for BLS and DTR2. And he knows everything there is to know about the "real" dirt racing series'.

3. Shock - not the cleanest driver, but will hand over his spot if he knows he did you wrong plus this little thing called www.teamvlr.com that he keeps running.

4. WFO Ice - always nice and will give his spot away after he watches a replay and sees he did something wrong. Plus, how many dads do you know that would post a picture of his newborn baby's "poopy face" on Facebook? :laugh:

5. BLS Jason - tries to run every race possible and most the time has a good attitude. Kinda fun to listen to him fuss though :P

Honorable Mention: BLS Flyer - he's turned slightly bi-polar here the last few weeks, but he's always doing things to help improve DTR2 (even if it involves rFactor).

WORST:

I don't wanna do this one ... there's very few I don't like, but if I don't, you definitey know it ... kinda like Rusty's sayin' "I'll race you how you race me", I'll treat you like you treat me

Thanks a lot Mama Tiger...and yes, that is one thing about me. I will give you the spot if I ruined your race. I did that Sunday cause I got into Trevor and I let him pass me back at the finish. And another thing I try to do is if someone is coming up through the pack I usually let them go if they are faster UNLESS we are battling for the win.

P.S. F1yer and I are great again

Thanks ICE, I meant to put you on my good list, too, I mainly went with some lesser known guys that have good attitudes, but I appreciate that. I also never thought we'd get along at all but somehow we have been. For a while you were def #1 on my most "disliked" lol, weird how much things change. I'm not sure how we started having good races together either but it works! And F1 if he counts is right up there on the Good. I've said it before and I'll say it again. F1yer is like an aunt to me.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6370

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
My Karma went down 1 on one of these posts I think, musta made someone mad lol

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6372

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
shock ur like a niece to me as well.......
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6374

VLR_Shock wrote:

My Karma went down 1 on one of these posts I think, musta made someone mad lol

I think it's back up again

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6411

Because I am just a rookie, I haven't got to know you all very well. But I can say for sure you all have helped me with good advise and have had patience with me. I thank you for your support. I have not been to a league race or been on the Vent yet, but plan to. Last time I was on the browser racing my PC power supply died. Thanx and I hope to make good freinds of you all. Who knows maybe we will even meet while eating a little dirt and sniffing a bit of burnt alchohol.

Dixter

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6415

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
icefighter wrote:

Rowdy dont take it personal...Im on Fas' list but I dont care...Matter a fact im on his list twice...Im #4 and #10 on his list BWAAAAAAA

Hilarious ICE!

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6417

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Can't wait till you run leagues with us Dixter, I just hope someone puts you on their team and changes your name lol j/k!!! Come on in with us man, we sniffen it all up, you gonna join??? RACE at tonight at Terre 2k11, in the G4s, if you miss the A main, you get to run the support A main in Renegade v8s, So get me your skinpack and I will add it with the others, and I should have 75-100% of the league racers skins in my 2K11 Total DTR2 Active Driver Skinpack by thend of the week which is TOMORROW!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Last edit: by BLS v6!.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form