Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 13 years 8 hours ago #6419

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
BLS Jsn! wrote:

Can't wait till you run leagues with us Dixter, I just hope someone puts you on their team and changes your name lol j/k!!! Come on in with us man, we sniffen it all up, you gonna join??? RACE at tonight at Terre 2k11, in the G4s, if you miss the A main, you get to run the support A main in Renegade v8s, So get me your skinpack and I will add it with the others, and I should have 75-100% of the league racers skins in my 2K11 Total DTR2 Active Driver Skinpack by thend of the week which is TOMORROW!!!!

Tomorrows Thursday......the end of the week ain't for a few more days.....
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 13 years 8 hours ago #6422

Jason, i'm not even sure if I have gen 4. I know I don't have a skin pack. But I am using my notebook to write on here. As soon as I get things going again I will need a little guidence. Don't worry I will give you all a holler.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 13 years 7 hours ago #6425

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
No one should get offended by how other people want to rank them in whatever catagory. Its all for fun, Actually I find it funny that one would think i have nothing more to but look for cheaters. lmao, especially after just finishing 5 league series's in a row. which pretty much dominates your time, that being said. Why would any buddy even worry about what I am doing, I see a lot of difference in the way people think and rate other drivers. I believe it is because some race these leagues and some race them leagues and some race them all, some just race the browser, Like Doit 4,(Bill) Doit 7,(Buck) Doit 8,(Mach8) Doit 14,(JV) Doit 17,(Quad) Doit 21,(Bcool) Doit 22,(EFT) Doit 25,(CTdriver)
Doit 30,(Flick) Doit 42,(Mick) Doit 52, (SoCal) Doit 57,(Jigger) Doit 60,(MC) Doit 71,(DP) Doit 76,(Virgil) Doit 94,(Pat) Doit 96,(Gerb)
These are just some of the Doit Team you will see in the Browser But ill tell ya their as good as they come and as fast as anyone and great guys to know and a good friends, If they raced league races you would have different rank on them lists, I guarentee it.. Doit is a Strong Team, probley the strongest team ever created with such great racers. The down fall is they are not into newer chassis and the newer add-on tracks and other league races. My goal is to try and get some involvement with our next season. I know and have faith in these guys they will do us proud and be great role models for the game. I do appreciate and thank all the ones that give me credit for my team and for what I do for the game and I will stay commited to a strong team and keeping it fair for all players new and old. The Doit team will still remain strong and give you a hell of a race in the browser. Were always looking for new racers to be part of a team that has roots for 11 years.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 13 years 7 hours ago #6429

Woods wrote:

I'm on Mama's worst list in her head :( Lol, jk. Maybe. Don't take this the wrong way just havin some fun. I'm the same way as Rusty when I get taken out, I try my best to be quiet but if you could only see me on the other side of this monitor! Lol if you could only see what my controller looks like, it explains it all. The only buttons that work on it now are the ones I drive with, it used to be my Racing and C.O.D. controller, now its strictly a racing controller, what you know about that? LOL :P. You guys ever want just strictly a racin controller, send it my way and give me about 10 browser races, it should be good as new! HAHA

You're not on my worst list Woods. You're on my "agree to disagree" list. :) And I'll say sorry too since you're being so nice now. Rusty was telling me that you really are a good guy and blah blah blah. So I guess I hafta agree!

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 13 years 4 hours ago #6441

Not sure if I even have Gen 4. Do know I do not have a skin pack, or how to obtain one. When I get my PC back I will definitely get on board. Right now using a notebook to communicate. Don't worry I will need you folks help to get where I want to go!! Not sure what team to join into, but Ithink I like the VLR crew pretty good.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 13 years 42 minutes ago #6446

Thanks Mama T! I would rather be on the agree to disagree list than the worst list any day lol. I am a good guy I just have my days like we all do, and lately i've had quite a few with what was going on but everythings pretty much gettin back to normal now. So you can trust Rusty when he says I'm a good guy lol, or maybe its just cause he likes the McTimidator skin I made him lol jkjk, but i'm workin on a new updated one for him now, I'm sure he'll like it

**EDIT**

Mama T, let McGee know his new McTimidator skin is done, its a lot better than the old one. Thanks
Mississippi Bad Boy

Last edit: by VLR_Woods.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6467

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Hey Woods, the new McTimidator skin looks heck of alot better than the last one. Not trying to make you feel bad but the original you made suuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkked.........This ones looks great. :)

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6473

I'll let him know ... he's not answering his phone right now, which only means one thing ... he's bustin' his a$$ bigtime today! And has to work tonight at 10:30 pm fixin' some dumb restaurant's water line. Ugh. I actually loved the first McTimidator skin ... I'm sure this one will be just as good! Ryan (our son) loved it too. Ya'll might just see Ry racing again this summer since there's no school. For those of ya'll that don't know him, his name is BLS Cyclone - but just a Junior Development driver. Thanks to Flyer for letting him be on the team! Last summer he beat Wheel in a race fair and square ... kinda cool. But anyways ... perhaps he'll race this summer. BLS Jason knows how he drives better than most ... either right on the mark or totally off. I monitor it all, so he gets DQed if he decides to act 11...lol.

Thx for making Rusty's new skin, I know he's gonna love it!!!

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6484

I've raced with your son in browser a few times, he's definately got a lot of talent and could be a good asset to this game just like his dad, just give it a little time. Its no problem on the new skin, I just saw a lot of flaw's in the first one I made him and didn't really like how quickly I finished it. The new one resembles to actual Dale Sr. car alot better from the chrome and red skirting to color of the cage. I almost thought about making it the Wrangler car but was tired and didn't feel like lookin for a good Wrangler decal for it. I hope he likes it though!

Woods #14

P.S. Thanks Jmac for the kind words about the first one, it kinda looks like a Showstopper skin if you ever heard of them :P lol JK
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6486

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Hey hey hey man! J-MAC/Showstopper Designs has yet to make an ugly car. Don't be dragging my names in the mud! All my stuff is different and anything you've done I can top it! :P I have the same premade designs that you use. I do more than just change colors so NAH!!! :P :P :P

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6502

HAHA I was kiddin and obviously you haven't seen any of MY new designs, just wait you'll see lol! And for another you were the one who made the nasty little comment about the first McGee skin I made, your the only one who didn't like it so what? Don't say something if you don't want my humble response/opinion
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6509

Mmmmkkkk...Mama time...

J-Mac hush ... Woods has great designs and so do you

I believe someone was right about ppl getting carried away with the "Moderator" status..............

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6510

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Dude, I was kidding too.......Why would I start something with you? I was just saying, the first one you could have done more to it. Then second one you did. You ain't supposed to take much of what I say to heart. I joke around more than I'm serious. And you can easily tell when I'm being serious. I like what you do. I got absolutely nothing against anybody right now. :)

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6511

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Mama Tiger wrote:

Mmmmkkkk...Mama time...

J-Mac hush ... Woods has great designs and so do you

I believe someone was right about ppl getting carried away with the "Moderator" status..............

Sorry Mama..... :(

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6512

LOL! It's okay Jmac you know I was kiddin with you too, hell it would be hard to be mad at you lol! And Mama T is right, you do great skins too man and getting better! Don't take what I said to heart i was just pullin your leg lol
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6513

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Yeah, when you get to know me, I'm really hard to hate. The only people that hate me are the ones that don't take the time to know me and go by first impressions. Their loss. :P I ain't over doing the moderator thing.......just in the one thread I have some fun since Jims poking fun at me with it. Certian people *cough*Ice*cough* randomly edit alot of posts (mostly made by Shock and its FRIGGEN HILARIOUS). I pick and choose. :evil:

Oh! And jsn almost felt my wrath last night after I downloaded his skinpacks and my game wouldn't work. I got it though....

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6514

LOL
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6516

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I was ready to rip his head off......after redownloading ALL the chassis and a few different skinpacks that were part of his thing, I got it working again. With no skins with the same name so it won't shut my game down. I might end up running the rest of the TXR season since I have the chassis now....

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6530

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
I GOT BITE BY A [bleeeeeeeeeeep] grassshopere
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Last edit: by J-MAC.

Re:Top Ten Best/Worst Personalties/Attitudes 12 years 11 months ago #6531

• VLR_BadGas
  • when in doubt, floor it!
  • Thank you received: 0
Shock, your a girl :laugh:

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 28 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form