Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5988

Welp GUYS ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN. LETS HEAR YOUR ALLS TOP 10 *ACTIVE* DRIVERS LIST!!!! OVERALL TALENT, IM A BASS FISH, SO I KNOW ITS NOT ME ,MUAHAH..LETS HEAR YOUR GUYS!!

1.VLR_18- [SAME DOMINATION]
2.WFO JJ -
3.VLR SHOCK- [PAST MONTHS HAS BEEN AWESOME]
4.WFO ICE- [WILL PROB BE BACK UP ON TOP WHEN GETS BABY STUFF SETTLED IN]
5.WFO RAIN- [SAME AS ICE]
6.JFR A2D- [BAD NET CONNECTION RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE REST OF EM WHEN LINED OUT]
7.VLR MCGEE- [MOST SOLID DRIVER ON GAME EVER]
8.SUPERMAN- [PRETY STRONG SHOWIN VLR SO FAR ONLY REASON I LISTED HIM COULD DROP OUT OR MOVE UPAFTER 2MAR]
9.JFR 4H- [COULD BE UP A LOT MORE ON LIST BAD LUCK THOUGH AN ATTITUDE]
10. BW 42- [SHOWING SIGNS HE MAY MOVE UP ANYTIME!]

WISH I CUDA LISTED, FLYER[DOIN HIS OWN THANG ON DF FOR A FEW]
DOIT 5, BEST BROWSER DRIVER OUT THERE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BubbaTheBass.

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5989

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Funny always the same drivers and I think Do!t 5 should be there in the top 5 with his Championships this year!!!!!!
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5990

Yeah I think I see 1 or 2 drivers on there who haven't really won much so I don't think its just about that, with all the drivers it should be a top 20 or 25 something like that. Then maybe I would be on there, not bragging on myself but I can run just as good or almost as good as everyone on that list, beat them all at one point or another. Shock deserves be to there at the top where he's at. Good job!

Woods #14
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5991

hey i appreciate the compliment there bubba.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5992

Didn't see McGee on there, I'm thinkin maybe he should be further up than that. Guess I'm just never happy lmao
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5993

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Yes Mcgee does belong there for sure... As Woods said though there are some that shouldnt be...Shocker yes he was tearing up the tracks but maybe some should really look into the teams a main and figure out who really are the top drivers..
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5995

Oh don't get me wrong I wasn't saying anything bad about those drivers, they all deserve to be on there for one simple fact, they are damn good drivers. It shouldn't be about wins and championships, thats singling the guys out who can't make races due to other circumstances but when they do show, everyone knows they are there. I know for me I work a hectic schedule so the only races I can ever make are some of the VLR races and all the TXR races.

Woods aka TXR_14
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5996

ya woody surprisingly i am on this list and have been on top 10 lists in the past and was surprised then too lol. i do think this is just 1 opinion and i'm sure everyone's list would be different. i personally have never listed my top 10 on here..not sure why, maybe b/c that requires me thinking 2 much abt it. i would put u definately in the top 3 at rodeo. remember tho this is just 1 opinion and every1 has 1 of those just like a$$holes and they all stink except mine of course :laugh: . would be kool 2 see a top 25 list 2 tho.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5997

LOL I hear ya on the Rodeo thing but I've been neglecting that track here lately. I wanna be super fast at the rest too lol. Gettin there just still gotta get Eagle, Knox, and Husets lap times down a little bit and I'll be fine as far as default tracks. I seem to adapt to Add-on's pretty quickly, 3 or 4 practices on one and I got it down. I can't wait to run Adams County Speedway this Sunday, I've gotten down to 12.74's no draft on the top side, seems like the fast line. Hope to see ya there Rusty!

Woods #14
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #5999

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
It'd be kinda hard to do a top 25 drivers. What would you use to sort them? Between Speed, Consistency, Cleanliness and Finishes in league races, then the same 4 factors for browser racing (since not everybody runs league races). Then you throw driver personality in there (ex: Good attitude, bad attitude, coutesy on and off track, friendliness) and thats now 9 different points to look at in the task of ordering those drivers in the spots they deserve or you think they deserve. I mean, it would be really nice to see, but it would also have to be from somebody outside of all of us since if its somebody we know, they might be partial to one or 2 people and not like other people, and if its a driver that does it, you're going to think you deserve a higher spot than this guy over here. It would just be really hard, and you'd have to be almost everywhere at once just to get everybody included. Its one heck of an idea but it looks to be alot harder than it seems when you first think about it.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6002

What would be so hard? It's not a league race or anything we don't need any special format to put the top drivers in order. To be honest anyone is gonna be partial to the drivers they like most thats maybe why that list is the way it is, its the drivers names your hear most and see on these things most, it don't really ever change. It's just someone's opinion on THEIR top 10 drivers, not everyone else's. My list would be ALOT different. You see where I'm going with this.

Woods aka TXR_14
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6004

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
I am gonna do my best to make a legit list of active drivers of the top 25. I looked at points for VLR this season to make sure i didnt miss anyone because almost all active guys have run in that series.

1. WFO JJ- Recently lapped almost half the field at WFO finale
2. VLR Wheel- won many VLR races this season with tough competition
3. BLS Flyer- always up front whenever he does race
4. VLR Shock- always lurking up front
5. WFO Rainman- has been on a terror in May, just look at schedule page
6. VLR JW- he won the $100 at Terre opening night with 40+ cars
7. WFO Ice-
8. Doit 5- dang fast for being old
9. BLS 42- seems like hes racked up lots of wins in many car types this year
10. VLR Mcgee- fast and consistent
11. A2D- should have a handful of wins but a crappy computer
12. VLR Superman- runs up front at VLR. could have a lot more wins if he could run more in the week
13. VLR 911- can run with the best
14. Fascheck- been fast lately
15. BLS JSN- either first or last it seems.
16. BLS DK- can wheel a renegade v8
17. TXR Rowdy- runs fast at his shows and puts good laps in vlr fast times
18. Doit 10-
19. IFRT Jim- thats me
20. Woods- runs fast in browser, havent seen him much against tough competition though
21. ERL Blackjack- runs well at erl races
22. BLS Stephen- runs well on the only night he can race
23. XCR 58- stepped up his game in the last month or so
24. Doit 49- has plenty of speed, just lack of concentration some times
25. IFRT 14- has potential to be fast if he can keep calm. can run with anyone in renegades.

All right, the last 10 people i just kind of threw on their on my original post because i was in a hurry and had to go do some stuff. This list is based soley on speed and virtually nothing else. This is what i think would be the finishing order of a race that none of these guys on the list created or had previous experience on (just for an example, a previous dtr2'er creating a track that would be released 1 hour before a start of a race so everyone gets equal practice).

This post is my opinion. Everybody has thier own so critique it all you want and make your own too if you dont like it.
JFR

Last edit: by JFR_Jim.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6005

Jim, I see one of your reasons for Rowdy bein so far up is "fast laps in the fast 10's" you obviously don't check my laps lmao! Don't base it on the list right now I havent been running in the fast 10's since they reset it lol. And you havent seen me in tough competition cause were never at the same league races, and like I said I don't run them much cause of my work schedule. But I have beat the toughest and the only 2 Doit races I showed up for I won both. Just givin ya a little of my history lol. And I guess you don't consider browser racing tough competition lol, considering we get some of the fastest in browser. Haha don't make me put up my top 25 lol!
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6006

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I'm saying that a fair, unopinionated list would be really hard to do. One that anybody can look at and say "yeah, thats right. This is the way it really is." A list that when somebodys at number 1 on it, its because they actually and honestly earned it, not because its somebodys opinion that they are number 1. Anybody can make a list but its based on their opinion and not the way the drivers really do rank up when compared to each other. Some might agree, others might not. It would be hard to have a list that +95% of everybody would agree and say that that line up is right. Theres always somebody who will think that so and so should be above/below that person.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6007

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
And Jim just helped prove my point. (no offense Jim just incase this does offend you, I don't mean it to) He made a list. Theres alot on there that anybody would agree with. I agree with quite a bit of it. Now this is where fact and opinion switch places. He only checked the VLR points. Not all series points, and browser wasn't included. If you want a fair and unopinionated list, you would have to include everything thats happened in however long you want your list to span. Top 25 of the week, of the month, the year, past 2 years, you could go on and on. If you want to go with the past week, there might be people that haven't had the time to get out and race, a good standard would probably be 2-3 months or 1 year. And everything would be included in the making of the list. All league races, league standings and browser races if you want to go with the way they drive and how well/consistant. Leaving out the personality of the person because that could really alter the line up on the list.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6008

Yeah I know, but in MY OPINION Jim shoulda put himself and me and little higher up, he you can tell it was him who posted it, he put himself ahead of me lol dunno how many leagues he has won or not, and I'm not saying anything bad about Jim hes a really cool guy and fast, these lists will more likely start drama instead of making a driver happy, cause theres gonna be drivers like me who think that person who wrote it has the totally wrong idea in mind and has a few people mixed up and misplaced. I see drivers who have done less then me and him both, ahead of us. So your right J-MAC, its all opinionated and i'm also right, its favortism. Point blank
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6011

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Exactly. We both have our valid points, and we aren't trying to beat each others way of thinking into the others head. Simply put, we both have our points, we're both right. The only arguement that could be made about any of this is the favoritism somebody has for somebody else. And an arguement over a matter of opinion on something like this would really be a waste of time for whoever wants to argue. And it would be kinda cool to see where everybody thinks that everybody stacks up. It would all be opinion and everybody has different ones so you can't argue it and look like you know what you're talking about. Heres my opinion (85% false opinion anyway): Jims an idiot cuz he left me off his list. Does that make it fact? Hell no. Jims a good guy and fun to race with. And thats my honest opinion. Theres nothing anybody can argue with me on that since its my opinion and they should respect it. Just like I respect that the lists made by Jim and Bubba the Fish are how they feel. I got no arguements with those lists.

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6013

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
1. VLR_18- Wins in dtr2, rFactor, NASCAR Heat, NASCAR 2003, shopping cart races at Wal-Mart, everything.

2. WFO_JJ- Had some suspicions of him, but he sent me a video of him driving at Rodeo. Uses the same controller as me but is 100x smoother with the throttle. Doesn't burp the throttle like most guys on an Xbox 360 controller, but is smooth on the throttle like someone with a wheel. Talent.

3. WFO_ICE- Smooth and clean.

4. VLR_Superman- Better than you think

5. JFR_A2D- Would be nice if his PC would last a whole race.

6. VLR_McGee- Takes a rare breed to be able to race as clean as he does. That's talent in itself.
6b. VLR_911

7. WFO_Rainman- Drives wild and throws car into dangerous situations. But usually it works.

8. VLR_JW- Aggressive sometimes, but incredibly fast.

9. BLS_42- Moving right up the list. Fast, Clean, Respectful, and great to race with.

10. JFR_4H- Has 20x of bad luck for every good luck he has. One of the most disrespectful and inappropriate drivers in the business.

Left my name out. Might do 25 later
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6014

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I'mma go get my helmet. I can see a flame war getting ready to start if enough people see this and chose to not respect another persons opinion. Theres alot in that that I agree with. Except the shopping cart races at Wal-Mart part. I'm undefeated in that..... :P

Re:TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 11 months ago #6015

No fights over this lol its all opinion. I like Shock's list he established a real good reason to why the people are in the order to his liking. He's right JJ does have a lot of talent and after I met him at our race track a few weeks ago I realized just how cool of a guy he is. Shock you shouldn't have told me he's not burping his throttle in the turns, gonna have me changing my driving style now, thanks! lol

Woods #14
Mississippi Bad Boy

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 26 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form