Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51384

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
LP I just wanted to say you did a very very awesome job on your Latimore track! You got the banking down pat and the track is a blast to drive, I'm sure it will remind people of a bigger version of Georgetown. Should make for some great racing and looks and races really unique. The only thing missing is a good paint job to make it really look unique but I have to say for your first track I'm very impressed and I can guarantee you it is way better than the first track Me, F1yer, and probably Ray ever made lol. I hope and can't wait to see more from you in the future!

I'm glad to see someone learned something from watching the videos as well! I'm gonna have to get you Excel so you can get all the tracks converted easy so you can work on more in your spare time. Once again great track and I'm glad someone learned something from the video and made what looks to be a pretty flawless track for a first timer!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51389

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
GFJ LP. Is way better than my first attempt. Keep it up man. The more you do the better you will get.

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51390

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
i ran it last night and yes it is WAYYYY better than my first attempt at making a track.Nice Job!(cept for the paint...haha)
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51391

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
My first track was called Thunder Valley, and I think it's here on VLR...let's just say it sucks, BAD. I'm happy to know someone was able to follow the tutorial and make a nice clean track though. I'll try to do video 3 this evening (Grip) if I feel like it.

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51392

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
think my first track was metrolina which is 1 step below a dog turd.....think we where using that stick and rock draw3d program to do the first few.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51394

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
We did, but Metrolina was actually a good track if you ask me. Made it from Columbus I think. I liked that track, it was just real plain because we didn't really do any alp at all back then until Rapid City. Draw3d sucks compared to Rhino in hindsight but alp was actually better in Draw3d cause you could move the points individually which we still haven't really figured out in Rhino.

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51401

Thank you. I really didn't think anyone would actually try it out. I haven't had time to watch Shocks other videos yet. I would like to add some grip to the top eventually. I also wanted to shorten the track a little , down to a half mile, but I had black flag issues. My wife hates the sound of Shock's voice, as I had to watch the video repeatedly. She says it reminds her of a more effeminate Justin Beiber.

Just want to thank Shock for taking the time to make these videos. If someone who couldn't figure out how to add cars and tracks to the game for 3 years can somewhat edit a track, then most everyone on this site can do it as well.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51403

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Shorten the track and ill try to explain how to fix black flags in the third video which will also cover grip. so you can solve both your issues in one step. in the future I recommend listening with headphones on so your wife doesn't her me as loud. effeminate Justin beiber = 6 year old girl SmhI

Latimore Speedway 10 years 11 months ago #51404

Thanks Shock. I am on vacation next week, so it might be awhile. Me, Ned Beatty, Jon Voight and Burt Reynolds are going Canoeing down south. Ned said to take some Casteroil and to practice my pig calls, but I will just play it by ear.

Col. Sanders

Latimore Speedway 7 years 6 months ago #72633

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

VLR_lastplace wrote: Thank you. I really didn't think anyone would actually try it out. I haven't had time to watch Shocks other videos yet. I would like to add some grip to the top eventually. I also wanted to shorten the track a little , down to a half mile, but I had black flag issues. My wife hates the sound of Shock's voice, as I had to watch the video repeatedly. She says it reminds her of a more effeminate Justin Beiber.

Just want to thank Shock for taking the time to make these videos. If someone who couldn't figure out how to add cars and tracks to the game for 3 years can somewhat edit a track, then most everyone on this site can do it as well.

LMFAO just re-read that post again and LOL'd at that part :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latimore Speedway 7 years 6 months ago #72640

3 1/2 years later, still haven't made a second track. Brian did a slight makeover of it for me. Actually a fun track that needs run more.

I was going to try again, but realized that there are already 1000 perfectly fine tracks already created.

Col. Sanders

Latimore Speedway 7 years 6 months ago #72646

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
I have a up to date version, I can post that makes it look all nice and beautiful, if you want it

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 16 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form