Sunday, May 05, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Restart/Caution Rule 12 years 2 months ago #23265

You could do what we do with our top division's at our track 2 spin out rule if you spin by your-self twice your off the track, But if hit caution call both go to the rear of field
It works kept us from having to deal with so many cautions during the race I know this isnt real but If the drivers are up to it.
SPMotorsports 1-15-66

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Restart/Caution Rule 12 years 2 months ago #23284

• Opeth
  • Opeth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 3
I know some tracks do that but I was trying to keep it as close to actual Wissota rules while still keeping it possible for the game.

If someone calls a caution the guy who got wrecked shouldn't get punished by being sent to the back.

Re: Restart/Caution Rule 12 years 2 months ago #23292

i agree and that's the biggest problem wen people get wreck there is no caution and people get mad and leave the game cause by the time they get turned around they are getting ready to be lapped by the lead cars so there is no us to try and cache the field after all there is only 10 cars in the a main

Re: Restart/Caution Rule 12 years 2 months ago #23308

• JFR17
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
I got an ideal I know that I am new to all this and am still a rookie. but why not do away with restarts all together.... scary huh.. I look at it like this if I get in to hot and spin someone out( yes i have done this)and there are no restarts then I do what I can to get to the front. when the race is over I give my spot to whom I took out....If I were to choose not to give my spot up and the other person called me on my f*ck up then a replay should be viewed by the race promoter and he would have the final call....after all they are puttin on the race. I feel that a restart should only be used if half the field were affected. we all know how to drive and we know when we f*ck up as men and women(momma t)we should start ownin up to what we do. IF there are no restarts then maybe we will stop tryin to win in the first lap and be more respectful to other drivers when we are racin each other so hard. remember its just a thought.........
It is, what it is!!!!!!!

Re: Restart/Caution Rule 12 years 2 months ago #23355

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I thought we were trying to make this more like real racing and less like an enduro? A caution on the first lap with no laps in results in a complete restart. Spinning/wrecking somebody and continuing on without doing anything is more like an enduro or a demolition derby....and we don't like that 99.9% of the time.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 108 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form