Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Little help please? 13 years 5 days ago #6097

• J-MAC
  • J-MAC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Hey, does anybody out there have a setup that they're willing to share for the VLR race tonight? I don't have one for that track and Don't know if any of the ones I do have will work good enough.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Little help please? 13 years 5 days ago #6098

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
This will be a good start hopefully...I might not be done adjusting on it though.

File Attachment:

File Name: ACS_2k11_12.zip
File Size:0 KB
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
Attachments:

Re: Little help please? 13 years 5 days ago #6100

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
J-MAC, when you go to make a setup for an ADDON track, look to see what default track it was made from. By "looking" I mean, check out the features of the track, look for familiar signs, then use your default set for that track, run all 3 lines, till you find the fast one, usually with addons the line is on the bottom, then when gearing, try to use between 4.60 - 475 on all tracks, if you are using auto, none of our sets will help you. Try using DB, or Bullits sets, they are usually for Auto, but you need your 2nd gear to "tweek out" if you are using auto, that way you won't lose any speed coming out of the corner, that's where we "shifters" gain our .2, you are bogging, while we can shift and stay up to speed. So try bumping Shocks 1st and 2nd gear up from exe: 80 65 460 to 85 70 460, and see if that helps. Hopefully you can start making your own sets now!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: Little help please? 13 years 4 days ago #6109

• J-MAC
  • J-MAC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I'm getting there jsn. But for right now I'd rather just have somebody elses set and make it work for me. I checked out the track already and I got some tips on what to do. At the BLS race I was running Rowdys Huset's setup and it worked well for me. I have new high finish because of that race. This track tonight, I couldn't tell what it was made from as a base which is why I asked. Now I won't have to ask again because I know what to do setup wise. I just started league racing so I don't quite know how to make a good setup and I'm slowly working myself to run manual. I'm getting there. Right now I'm not looking to go out and light the world on fire by winning. I just want to run. If I'm up front, then I go for it, but since me being up front doesn't happen, I just try to keep it straight and get track time. I want to be good before I shoot to be the best.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 28 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form