Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2ND ANNUAL DTWC TONIGHT - SEASON FINALE AT VLR 10 years 11 months ago #51421

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Here is a list of some of the battles to watch heading into the season finale tonight at Portsmouth 2013, starting off at the top:

1. BLS_18, VLR_Shock, and Doit 97 are the top 3 in points and just three points separate these guys heading into the finale! Shock and 18 are TIED for the points lead for the first time in VLR history heading into a season finale

2. WFO_Ranger pretty much has fourth in points locked up and has had his best season at VLR by far and has been impressive week in and week out with two straight top 3 finishes heading into the finale.

3. VLR_McGee and Doit 5 are in a dead heat for a coveted top 5 in points heading into the finale as McGee hangs on by 1 point over fellow Over-the-hill-gang member Doit 5 .

4. BLS_Kevin and XCR_Orso sit 7th and 8th in points, respectively, and just 1 point separates these guys as well. McGee and Doit 5 need to be careful though as Kevin and Orso are less than 10 points from being in the top 5!

5. BLS_34 and JFR_LP are in a battle at the bottom of the top 10 in points with BLS_34 holding a small 4 point margin over LP heading to Portsmouth this Sunday.

If you wanna see what action and excitement looks like, just come on out Sunday to Portsmouth and you won't be disappointed! Last seasons race here featured a last lap pass and with all the tight point battles the same thing very well could happen again. Come on out to what is sure to be the most exciting VLR finale in the history of the series for 75 laps of wild short track racing to decide a champion!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

VLR FINALE POSTPONED TONIGHT 10 years 11 months ago #51423

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
GUYS THE SEASON FINALE HAS BEEN DELAYED A WEEK AS BLS_18'S GRADUATION WAS TODAY AND HIS FAMILY THREW HIM A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.

IN FAIRNESS TO THE GREAT POINTS BATTLE FOR THE TOP 3 POINTS POSITIONS AND WITH RESPECT TO HIM GRADUATING I THINK IT'S ONLY FAIR TO THE POINTS CHASE TO DELAY THE FINALE A WEEK.

I know some drivers may not be happy with the decision but I would hate to win the championship by default and I'm sure ICE probably would too. This will just give everyone an extra week to practice up and get better for what will be the most exciting finale in VLR history.

Tonight instead of a points race we will run a non points 40 lap tune up race at the same track, with qualifying, and also in the gen 5's. I hope everyone will come out for this and once again next week for the finale. Sorry for the short notice but I feel like this is the best decision from simply due to the tight points race.

We are racing the finale next week no matter what! Come on out tonight to see what you got for next week and if you need to improve on anything. Hope to see you guys there!

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

VLR FINALE POSTPONED TONIGHT 10 years 11 months ago #51426

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
next sunday is fathers day..

VLR FINALE POSTPONED. FUN RUN TONIGHT INSTEAD 10 years 11 months ago #51428

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
screw 18 lol, i can hardly believe that he graduated anyways...

VLR FINALE POSTPONED. FUN RUN TONIGHT INSTEAD 10 years 11 months ago #51429

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_41 wrote: screw 18 lol, i can hardly believe that he graduated anyways...

]]

shut up wilke]]

VLR FINALE POSTPONED. FUN RUN TONIGHT INSTEAD 10 years 11 months ago #51431

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
And I cant be there...That sux
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

VLR FINALE POSTPONED. FUN RUN TONIGHT INSTEAD 10 years 11 months ago #51433

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Icefighter wrote: And I cant be there...That sux

damn.,,

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51436

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
DOIT 45 held off sixth-starting VLR_Shock to win the Prelude to the DTWC Shootout tonight at the Portsmouth Raceway Park. The race featured double-digit lead changes with Doit 45, VLR_Shock, and Doit 10 running three wide for the lead with just four laps to go! DTR2 legend Impact made his return to DTR2 in style by grabbing fourth and entrenching himself in a four car battle for the lead. After the race Doit 45 said "I was nervous and sweating like crazy, that was intense." The home-state driver held off some of the biggest names in the business to win at Portsmouth and proved that he has a great car to do so again next Sunday night at the Dirt Track World Championships!

Apologies Everyone! 10 years 11 months ago #51437

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
Just want to say sorry everyone for the postponing of the VLR finale. I had my high school graduation today and my parents threw a big party for me with family and friends. I thought it wouldn't be the best thing to do to go play a game while they were here. I wouldn't have had a problem with the race being run at all, but shock decided to postpone it, which is extremely cool of him. I really want to apologize to Ice because he cannot make it next weekend, which is terrible considering he's had a great season and is right there in the points standings. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble to everyone's plans and schedule for racing tonight!

-BLS_18

Apologies Everyone! 10 years 11 months ago #51438

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
well damn, you should feel bad, now i cant contend for the championship. lol jk

wheel, when will u guys be racing?

BLS_18 wrote: Just want to say sorry everyone for the postponing of the VLR finale. I had my high school graduation today and my parents threw a big party for me with family and friends. I thought it wouldn't be the best thing to do to go play a game while they were here. I wouldn't have had a problem with the race being run at all, but shock decided to postpone it, which is extremely cool of him. I really want to apologize to Ice because he cannot make it next weekend, which is terrible considering he's had a great season and is right there in the points standings. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble to everyone's plans and schedule for racing tonight!

-BLS_18

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51439

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Once again Shock goes out of his way to screw me over...3 points behind and he makes sure Wheel can run but says screw me!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51440

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Icefighter wrote: Once again Shock goes out of his way to screw me over...3 points behind and he makes sure Wheel can run but says screw me!

postpone another week

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51441

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
It don't work for me...for about the next 3-4 weeks im super busy with work and vacation

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51442

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Guess it was my fault for being here when the schedule said to be here

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51444

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
In case anyone is really paying attention to this I am just busting Shock's balls alittle. I have talked to both him and Wheel and said that unless they wrecked each other out that they would be fighting for the championship so I really do think Shock made the Right Call®

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51446

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Are you freakin serious ICE? What's the problem now? You said you would have done the same thing if you were in my shoes, and now you're acting like I tried to screw you over! I rescheduled it on the premise assuming that you and I both could have made it next week along with Wheel and the points be settled the right way. You think I would intentionally lose a championship (Since I most likely would have won it tonight if Wheel wasn't there) just so I could say I screwed you over??? I'm trying to find a day through the week this week that we can reschedule it! I am not trying to screw anyone over!!!

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51447

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Look Up ↑

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51449

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I say have Eric, RK and Stealth sub for the top 3 in points and see who gets lucky!
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Papich91p

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51452

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: Look Up ↑

Sorry lol. I was totally confused. I am still open and hopin that we can run it sometime this week. I really want you to get to race as well. I assumed you and I would be able to race next week barring unforeseen circumstances so I figured it would be best that instead of me winning a slightly diminished title I could at least earn it against the other two best performers of the season. I want to find a way that you can race too, it's just ridiculously unusual for someone to be busy 14 nights in a row as you are upcoming lol. Wednesday looks like the best bet but BLS is running, too. If you could do that though maybe I could talk to F1yer, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

DOIT 45 WINS VLR FUN RUN! 10 years 11 months ago #51456

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Don't worry about it...You guys run it next Sunday and Ill take that special sub provisional

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 262 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form