Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

Poll: Should Karl and ICE arrest Shock for disgracing DTR2?

Yes
11 57.9%
No
8 42.1%
Total number of voters: 19 ( lmh27, Papich91p, WFO_Greezy, VLR_Kp, WON11 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42634

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
a
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
Last edit: by VLR_Shock.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42635

who's replays? you need to look at shocks and slammers and see what they seen., if you did and both show slammer ahead then yes slammer should be placed ahead . we'll thats weird was a question in above post but now its gone :ohmy:
Last edit: by WFO-RANGER.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42637

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Call me.i lost your number
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42639

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I agree Faschek.

The Doits running high all the way around.

I was ahead of Slammer when my car shot to infield at the finish line. Slammer even said I was, and I knew I was too. It doesn't matter what YOUR replay shows, it's what mine and his show and what we both saw. And obviously I didn't have a replay since I got disconnected at the line. And you never would email me yours.

And then ICE gets on Yahoo complaining about Faschek getting a sub when he ran the heat. Faschek DID NOT run the heat. That was a typo and meant to say JFR_17 but I missed the number by one. From what I read, Faschek was in Indiana and couldn't race. However, ICE has subbed for Rainman at VLR in the past after Rain ran the heat ;)
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42646

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Truth is Ranger that I wanted to give Shock a chance to make it right before I posted anything in the fourms but I will be posting all the replays that I have from the A main which include wheel, slammer, and mine.

I will also post the screenshot from the finish for all those replays. Shock has told me that the rule is that "If a car freezes with less than three laps to go, the race will be called with all drivers getting the result where they were running at the time the race was called" and I have never seen a race where the car that froze was allowed to keep their spots.So I wanted to see what the community thinks.

My replay

Wheel's Replay

Slammer's Replay
Attachments:

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42648

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
who froze? i beleive that whoever froze should go to the back becasue they brought out the caution. am i not wrong? its just like if some guy spins out in a real race

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42650

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: Truth is Ranger that I wanted to give Shock a chance to make it right before I posted anything in the fourms but I will be posting all the replays that I have from the A main which include wheel, slammer, and mine.

I will also post the screenshot from the finish for all those replays. Shock has told me that the rule is that "If a car freezes with less than three laps to go, the race will be called with all drivers getting the result where they were running at the time the race was called" and I have never seen a race where the car that froze was allowed to keep their spots.So I wanted to see what the community thinks.

The rule on the website even says that. It wasn't just something I 'told' you. It's been on there for a year now. I froze almost every race last season coming to the line. I was ahead of Slammer when my car began to shoot toward the infield as it does in your pics. So I was froze at that point. Same as at Rodeo last season when I 'crossed' the line in second, but I finished fourth, because my car froze running 4th on the last corner. If I finished sixth last night, then that means I finished second at Rodeo last season based on the rule you made up for VLR. Just because you've never seen a race where that's happened doesn't mean all teams rules at the same. VLR has this rule for the very reason of people getting disconnected at the line or in the last corner. The call is the right one by our rules. The rule may be 'wrong' in your eyes, but that's subjective. It doesn't mean it's not a rule though.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42651

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
But you were not at the line when you "disconnected" you was coming out of 4 and Slammer had a head of steam and your car crossed the line in 6th

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42653

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Please show a screenshot or a replay that shows otherwise and I will drop it and apoligize

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42654

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I was ahead of Slammer when I froze though. Ice you know for a fact if I didn't freeze he wouldn't have passed me. It's obvious on the replay you sent that my car essentially died when Slammer passed me, which is when I froze on your alls screen. On mine I got disconnected right at the line, still well ahead of Slammer

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42655

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
If I was ahead of him when I froze does it matter if he had a head of steam? And he didn't have a head of steam it just appeared that way when my car shot down toward the inside wall and died

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42656

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I will post all 3 replays and dont lock the topic...let people decide and post what they think is right.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42657

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I am actually going by the rule and you are wanting me to change it now? I finished 5th, Slammer finished 6th. Whoever doesn't agree with it can race ICE's new series on Sunday nights at 8:30 eastern in Doit vent, so us who have seen that rule be used every race the last two seasons can race without Doit's bitching about something every race

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42658

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
That's not all the Doits, just certain whiny ones

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42659

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Ice a few weeks back you were mad about some rule not being followed. And now you're mad because the rule on the site WAS followed. So how can I please you since the rules aren't what you want? You can make the VLR 2013 Rule Book if it makes you feel good

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42660

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
For the 2nd time during the season shock is making the rules up as he goes....I guess I will put one on at that time and people can come and run where the promoter and his team will all run under the same set of rules

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42661

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
on the repays I watch Shock froze before the finish line so he got a DNF he actually finished last if he would care to post his replay to show different. Like everybody eles has to do at VLR, SHOW US YOUR REPLAY. Oh no replay, that sucks for you.
Man Up, when you screw up.

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42665

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Icefighter wrote: For the 2nd time during the season shock is making the rules up as he goes....I guess I will put one on at that time and people can come and run where the promoter and his team will all run under the same set of rules

What F U C K I N G rule did I make up? PLEASE tell me? Go do your wife's dishes while I go to bed. And Team Doit, go race your own unbiased hypershifting, track editing, rough driving series and leave ours alone. You guys are the biggest trouble makers on the game. The rule has been there for over two seasons and now that Doits feel they are taking over VLR with their top gun drivers they think they can decide what rules are and aren't enforced. Go F U C K yourselves
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR 4H

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42666

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
dtr2 police jeez
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: Official VLR Results 11 years 7 months ago #42668

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

JFR*Faschek wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: That's not all the Doits, just certain whiny ones

You mean some aren't whiny?

Well Dirk has been pretty chill at VLR this season. And Slammer's been pretty good, he even said I finished ahead of him last night?
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form