Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Last race of the season for VLR Friday 14 years 1 month ago #184

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
We put up on the home page about the race and the new format we will be using for tomorrow night only. This should encourage guys to come out who are lower in the points for the finale and possibly gain a few spots as well. This is our finale which has ended with Rodeo for the past few years, however this will possibly be our last season ending with Rodeo as the final race, because of all the great new tracks coming out that we can fill our schedule with. Lastly, I want to thank everyone who has checked out our new site from all the different teams and the ones who have uploaded their files for the dtr2 world to have, and also the 75 different dtr2 drivers who have showed up to support us this season, and to prove to everyone that dtr2 is still alive and very very well. This has been by far our best season EVER in nearly 6 years and it's due to the ones who have came out and made it special each week. I did not see us averaging this many cars throughout the season, so imagine how surprised probably everyone was when 35 showed up for our first race and it never really dropped off below that much for the rest of the season. Anyway, thanks again guys for the support and we'll be back with a new season in a month or two and sling some more dirt! Stay tuned in the off season for schedule updates as well as news updated from around the dtr2 world...so even though we will be in the off season, we'll still be active.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Last race of the season for VLR Friday 14 years 1 month ago #186

I still want to know who i gotta blow to get on vlr ?

Greezy
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Last race of the season for VLR Friday 14 years 1 month ago #187

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
18 conducts our "under the table" business lmao
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Last race of the season for VLR Friday 14 years 1 month ago #188

Now thats funny right there i dont care who you are !! :silly:
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: Last race of the season for VLR Friday 14 years 2 weeks ago #367

I'tella you guys what, Patooie with the old season, In with that new season coming around that mountain.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 46 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form