Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR Race #5 TONIGHT! 12 years 6 months ago #15009

• SKM_18
  • SKM_18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
The VLR season continues tonight at Attica 09 v2 in the Gen 3's. Qualifying begins at 6:30 CT with racing to follow. Meet in VLR Ventrilo.

Be in Ventrilo when qualifying starts because if the groups are done qualifying and you have not posted a time, you WILL NOT qualify...wanting to get the show going quicker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SKM_18.

Re: VLR Race #5 TONIGHT! 12 years 6 months ago #15012

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
TODAY is the DAN WHELDON Memorials, most of you have noticed I have wearing the {77} tag! I am very much into INDY car (being from INDY it's all I knew growing up) and most of you could guess that I am a Ryan Briscoe fan (#6), but being at the INDY 500 and gettting to see Dan pour Milk all over hisself and kiss the bricks was an awsesome experiance. INDY CAR is a very dangerous sport and the drivers know the consequences of what could happen @ 200mph but they put theirselves in harms way anyhow. In no way is it equal to WAR but these guys face DEATH every time they strap up!!! let us give a moment of silence tonight to honour Dan Wheldon and the MANY drivers who have lost their life to the tragic events that these men and women live for!!!! I will don the {77} tag once more tonight, please do this also!!!! Good Luck and God Speed!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: VLR Race #5 TONIGHT! 12 years 6 months ago #15016

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I'll be there! I'm not out of state like I was last week, so I should be on time.

And I'll have 77 in my name as well.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 23 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form