Friday, May 03, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

LaSalle Speedway 2013 Preview 11 years 10 months ago #34056

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I made a few changes on this tonight...not many will notice. Just did grandstand work and fixed walls to be nicer looking as well as new haulers/few small changes. Should be released within the next week or so barring catastrophe. First pic is taken on 0 wet. I will likely make a tacky and 'real' version where lap times are equivalent to real life times:

This is about as close as a dtr2 track gets, just watch this video:

Team VLR - Racing since 2004
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: LaSalle Speedway 2013 Preview 11 years 10 months ago #34059

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Man it sure is close in how you have to drive it. GFJ Shock on last few tracks , they sure do race good. But what I want to know is where the heck are that dudes gloves ? My guess is next to the DSUS tool that wasnt used to fasten the cowl panel down.

Re: LaSalle Speedway 2013 Preview 11 years 10 months ago #34069

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Thanks BW. I didn't even notice that when I watched it since I was looking at the track lol. He's got a bunch of in car videos from LaSalle in there so I wonder if he's gloveless in all of them. Anyway I added a lil more grip to the track and gonna do a couple more things before releasing but it's about as close as I can get it looks wise at the moment.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: LaSalle Speedway 2013 Preview 11 years 10 months ago #34106

is th freakin Brad in the 47 ? Damn track HOG!! :woohoo:
Greezy/Comet #4 Slidell La.

Re: LaSalle Speedway 2013 Preview 11 years 10 months ago #34139

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36

is bad ass lil track! check out the 21 on highside, like 230 or 330 it gets real good :D
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Re: LaSalle Speedway 2013 Preview 11 years 10 months ago #34142

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
A little LaSalle track history lesson..Track was built in the late 70's and was named Tommy's LaSalle Speedway and was built on a site that was originally a drive in movie theater ( screen is still there today ) ...Track ran as Tommy's until the mid 80's when there was a death and lawsuit and was closed down..Track reopened when the Izzo family purchased it and has been in the Izzo family since...1sy Tony Sr and Kerry and later Kerrie Ann and and now Tony Jr and Joey running it..Track was orginally blacl dirt and river clay from the near by Illinois river but a few years ago new clay was trucked in.. Track has pretty much samed the same but more banking was added when the Izzo's took it over..Tracks has held just about every major sanction in dirt there WoO , Lucas, UMP etc..Usally has run Late Models, Limited Late Models, Sportsman, Street Stocks, Modifieds, and Hornets in the past and present...Great track and people...good local support and crowds every week...

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 76 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form