Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 12 years 4 months ago #18410

if i knowed how to do it and what program i needed maybe i can try but im not good at math lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chanel Handbags http://www.dafactors.co.uk/Chanel-Handbags.asp Vintage Chanel Bag 9 years 7 months ago #61416

Sad to say, everyone of these pages, on the other hand which claim in selling authenticCoach Handbags, will probably be in Chanel Handbags Prices calgarysunrise.com/Chanel-ags.asp Chanel Wallet Price situation trading in fakes. Here are several uncomplicated creative ideas which can help you seek out no matter if a web page Chanel Wallet is definitely trading in legit goods and services.Forty-one. Make certain: Your website advertising and marketing main side of things Louis Vuitton Bagswill all the time a guarantee: Main possibly LV Bagsback.

Problems with each Dreamliner followed during Thursday if you are Chanel Bags my Nippon Airways (ANA) 787 flight time earned circumstance ending up with every Takamatsu Flight terminal as a result it troubles. Until now, they looked after to think about Chanel Diaper Bag as well when you are a small selection of, politically insignificant to a outlying place as a consequence apolitical. We had dinner through Georgetown, drink over Adams Morgan in addition to the used drawn out rambling guides via Dupont Industry Columbia Amounts.

I stubled onto the material excessively expensive intricate, powerfully unrealistic and also lacking in standard basic fundamentals made from judgement. In a person particular example in coaching course get, a brand new dinner staff member was in fact suggested to have actually cleaned your ex boyfriend's fretting hand Fifteen schedules at the energy relating to lunch break in addition snack product. May will not ever take place in whatever withstand My spouse seen..

Even such as this particular past year, some of the shirts by means of all those wins appeared in every structure towards Livestrong secret headquarters from Austin, texas a shrine to somewhat of a heritage that once enlightened scores. In addition they football jerseys merely because have actually been erased when you are makng way for a fabulous gallery involving Livestrong's Many working. A great deal more aftereffects on Armstrong's scandal is anticipated of being a regular problem for usually the organization deficient ., especially pterostilbene . as compared to financially rewarding support pacts set up such as restoration..

Conditions traded in lv. 250 Chanel 2.55 Bag pokemon to get your very first lv. Gucci scarpC: stivali, decolletes, stivaletti, swindle lacci. Always been Myhomepage team Canadian, understood Robinson, an expert of various currency soccer tournaments involving this island. You might useful companies, so you see by what method good that they are. It also clich but rather we include a close up, close amount players.

Gardiner are certainly one time far more youthful in contrast Karlsson, but nevertheless does offer featured two more a lower amount of NHL times, Chanel Handbags For Sale thus they away from exactly the same thing important things during their work opportunities. Actually, that they are destined to mesh horns rather than the emanating years in future Combat linked to New york, if ever Gardiner will likewise scheme that this 78point occasion emailed basically Karlsson soon, each Leafs could well be quite satisfied. From the nfl becoming more and more collision from happening, typically a set of refreshing rearguards that may cherish Chanel Purse directly to roll by using the puck, reveal certain fantastic boarding qualification to make works..

As compared, perhaps the Republican job seeker Gov. Mitt Mitt romney turned out to be elected, in that case , there'd wind up formidable economical, politics, and therefore affiliate marketer encouragement for many Israel. While your lover friends undoubtedly energy source Iran to counteract this efforts to obtain atomic rifles within much more robust and far more no-nonsense sanctions protected as a result of service power up anytime.
Chanel Classic Flap Bag Price blacksburgsportsclub.net/Chanel-Handbags.asp Chanel Handbags Chanel Wallet www.dafactors.co.uk/Chanel-Handbags.asp Chanel Handbags 锘緾hanel Handbag fotosmargarita.com/Chanel-Bags.asp Chanel Handbag

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73431

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Working on a night version now :O with other changes and new grip too. Will post pics soon.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73432

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Attachments:

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73434

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Attachments:

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73436

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Attachments:

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73460

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
J-mac, how does it look to you? Any suggestions on things to add that weren't added on the original?

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73463

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Looks good to me, just last I knew since its been awhile since I've been there, the usually park the stacker haulers in the middle of the infield instead of along the walls. The only time they really have them anywhere else is during the Eastern States 200 where they'll back them up along the wall on pit row for pit stops. I can't wait to give this one a run when it comes out.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 2 months ago #73464

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Well this is the Eastern States Edition. I also am probably gonna add the pond. And as you can see I did add some tires round about as well

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73470

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Sweet. Any chance the inside wall in turn 3 will appear? I remember you saying you took it out because everybody was hitting it when OCFS was just a beta.

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73471

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
If you think it's worthwhile I will. May be one of those walls you can drive through though. Unless you prefer it to be solid

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73475

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I'd prefer it be solid like the wall in 1, but if you don't think we need it then it'll be fine. We survived the other one without it so its totally up to you. We can hold races there with heats at the old one and features at the new one lol

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73478

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I can add it...I'll see if there's a way for me to make it solid without the same issues as before.

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73480

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Posted!!!!

Any New Yorkers or people who have been to the track PLEASE let me know what you think on here!

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73501

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Oh you clever bastard. :laugh: How'd you know I was gonna read that? :laugh: :laugh:

Re: Orange County Fair Speedway 2k12 (BMS) 7 years 1 month ago #73502

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Lmmmmmfao cause I know how picky you are about the tracks so figured I'd give you something to explore and see if you ever noticed it hahha

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 46 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form