Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20074

Hello,
I am new to the forums but have been playing dtr2 offline for a long time as I make my own series for dirt late models and the Super dirt series. I love the recent remakes of Cayuga County, Canadiagua, OCFS and Utica Rome as it helps make my Super Dirt series more realistic having more of the popular NY tracks.

Anyway, I was curious if anybody out there would take on the task of redoing New York State Fairgrounds where Super Dirt Week is held. It would be awesome to be able to have a working 1 mile race track for my offline series and I am sure leagues would possibly consider using it as it is a special race track with alot of history and it would be different racing on a 1 mile speedway.

If anybody is interested in making this track I can send pictures and video through email.

Either PM me or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thank you,
Kyle Merkel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20084

Hi Kyle, how you been long time no hear...lol You must have seen my request for Wheels... If we get this and the mile done, our world for DIRT Mod NE would be DONE!!! Wheels is the ultimate fast track....

I still have emails in my yahoo folders from you with skins from like back to 2002-2003..lol

lets work on wheels first, then tackle the mile.. the NYSFGS track that crazy has made which is here on the site I believe works okay offline, and also the NTMC? mile i think from IFRT works okay as well, at least i have had no real problems anyways. a quick ai fix would be great for the NYSFGS track to make them a bit faster.. but i agree a complete redo will be cool.

Tom Ames

Last edit: by tazman27j.

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20085

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
kyle...i am interested in redoing The Moody Mile not sure when though. I may just take one of the existing tracks and give it a facelift and redo the AI and whatnot and rerelease. I have alot of info on it as I live in upstate NY (yuck) but send any pics or videos to my email or just post in this thread. rbalchjr@yahoo

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20111

Hi Tom yea its been a while but It would also be great to get Rolling Wheels made as well. I have a few other requests but I am going to wait till the 2 projects we requested get made. It would be nice to get a few of the Canadian tracks remade such as Brockville, Autodrome Drummond, Cornwall and Merrittville.

Also thanks for getting back to me BMS, I will send the pics and videos through yahoo.

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20112

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
no problem kyle....i cant promise when but i will eventually build all these northeast DIRT tracks....just gotta get away from them sometimes and do something different

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20118

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
If you want to hold off on Syracuse for like a year, I'm gonna be there for super dirt week in Oct. I can get pics of the track like I did for OCFS if you want to wait for them. If not, I think you can find the race that was televised on Speed and get visuals on from that.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20120

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
dude i live like 30 minutes from there and have to every super dirt week since'88......remember im an old man...lol

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20121

That sounds great BMS, and knowing youve been to Super Dirt week many times then everything I sent you is probably pointless lol.

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20122

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Well if you've only been to every one since 88 then you ain't that old. lol

Maybe you saw me there last year, I was the guy walking around and riding around on a bike with cat ears on my hat. I tried my best to stand out some. lol

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 4 months ago #20125

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
43 next month dude

Re: Track Request: New York State Fairgrounds remake 12 years 3 months ago #20127

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Dad's 50. You ain't old. :P You're more middle aged. lol

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 25 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form