Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

bbv5 skins 11 years 4 months ago #46835

• lra99
  • lra99's Avatar Topic Author
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 0
you guys are doing some great skins look foward to more of them to add to game. one problem though you need to research what chassis these guys run the white brett hearn 20 was a bicknell brett would never run another car but a teo his brother owns teo fabracation back in the day before teo troyer but all teo now just thought i would pass this on thanks you guys are the best at making these skins they look awsome in the game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bbv5 skins 11 years 4 months ago #46841

The skins i make i try to put on the right chassis, yet i try to also randomize what chassis they go on to add variation. Thanks.

bbv5 skins 11 years 4 months ago #46846

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
I put all of mine on the correct chassis thank you.And its not that big of a deal to change the chassis if it bothers you that much.

bbv5 skins 11 years 4 months ago #46852

• lra99
  • lra99's Avatar Topic Author
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 0
it dont matter to me at all i think you guys are great you know some people like to cry is all im fine with anything you guys do

Last edit: by lra99.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 21 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form