Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What up 12 years 10 months ago #8098

Not that anyone cares or has missed me being gone, but I have migrated over to iRacing. And have recently claimed the iRacing Legends car series championship there were over 3500 drivers who participated throughout the season. I am going to make my NNS Series debut at Daytona this week aswell as try to make my first start in the Cup series at New Hampshire. If anyone is on iRacing already or would like to try it out ( right now is a good time to it is only 12 bucks for 3 months and you get some cars and tracks to start out ) let me know and I will help you out as much as I can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8099

yeah yeah tyler, too caught up in that one game to remember where your real online racing friends are... :) :0 :) jkjkjkjkjkjk
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8100

and why pay to race when we have money races over here that are free entry and you dont have to pay to race, dirt is way funner that asphalt point blank, im sure all of us dtr2 and dtrf guys would agree, and if someone dont agree then take ur ass off the dirt and run the road. Damn I just felt like bein an ass
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8105

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yep I'd rather race dirt than asphalt alsi...but either way, that's awesome SideBite, good job! It's still racing and against real people so that's very impressive, I'd be proud of it, too.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8178

Woods : You get what you pay for bro. Over there yes in the rookie series you get the guys that are "NEW" and have little to no car control but as you get better the competition gets better none of this slamming crap to get by or anything like that. There is no possible way of cheating with out iRacing staff not knowing about it and if you some how do find a way to cheat your account will be terminated. Not one time have I been called a cheater, and like I said I have only been racing for about 3 months and I am one of the top 5 fastest drivers in the legends cars. Not dogging on DTR2 or the people that race it I put more years into this game than most of the drivers have been playing total, but being called a cheater and being wrecked at least 2 or more times a week in the leagues that are considered the top tier leagues is not fun at all.

Shocker: Yes I am pretty proud about it. Raced against Scott Speed, Brian Vickers, Colin Braun, Landon Cassil, and Timmy Hill. Got 98 total wins so far between Legends car, Modifieds, and Street Stocks. Was actually going to see if you were not to busy if you wouldn't mind making a skin for me for iRacing. If not I understand just let me know thanks.

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8179

Lol I was only pickin on ya Tyler, I told you before If I had a wheel I would try it out. Congrats over there man keep it up!
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8180

If you need a wheel I might be able to hook you up with one, if your really interested.

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8252

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
GFJ SB!!! BTW if you wanna run with those guys for free and get a lil cup practice, we run Nascar's series on Stock Car Evolution www.stockcarevolution.com the cars run about the same exact times as the real ones and the tracks are all upated with their tracks when they update. We will be runnin Daytona all weekend. come chek it out, if you need the crack holler at me, I'll get ya hooked up. You won't need any sets cause most races are fixed setups ( meaning everyone use the same setup) and you can change minor things like tape and lock, that set works great on open setups also. Check it out bro, a lil more pavement action for ya!!! AGAIN GFJ BRO!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8254

Jsn: I will take a look at it , heard about it but never took a look at it but I will now lol. Might have to hook up in Vent or TS and get it all going so I can run with ya.

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8260

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
KOOOOOOL!!! Wheel is awesome in that game and Shock runs sometimes, BLS 34 (Spridal) runs also!!! It's a fun game, Tonight is Pocono in the Nationwide series at 8:30est, NFR runs after that at 11est in the Cup Cars at Daytona Night, Madhouse runs INDY Sat at 5est, Nortex at 9:30 est @ Daytona Night, and The Early Roaddog series runs Daytona Night at 10 est Sunday morning. Lots of pratice for ya lol!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8261

Alright, sounds like a lot of racing over there. Might make a few appearances but trying to get my Pro License over on iRacing. So hopefully in the next couple seasons you guys could watch me race live against the top guys in the sport.

Re:What up 12 years 10 months ago #8263

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
That'd be freakin awesome BRO!!!!
"Shakespeare"
"Charles Woods"

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 20 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form