Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi 13 years 11 months ago #663

Hi, been floating around different places looking for DTR2 stuff for awhile, I pick up the game about every six months and play it for awhile then it goes back on the shelf. Never tried online racing other then on a console. I'm a painter/ track graphic maker for another older game called Nascar Racing 3(N3). Right now the guys I work with on N3 lives have gotten busy and I got alot of free time since there's no work. I like the site and the atmosphere so far it remembers me of the N3 community. Thanks and keep up the good work.
"Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing is...it's life...anything that happens before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen- "Le Mans": 1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Hi 13 years 11 months ago #664

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Hey man thanks for the comments...I used to have all them NASCAR games (I actually didn't get NR3 for some reason) but I had about all the others Sierra made...anyway yeah we try to keep this site updated and help out anyone who needs it especially since a lot of us on here have been playing this game for a long while and are able to help out some of the newer guys and what not. Racing online to me is a lot of fun just because it's a lot like real life...you're racing real people and you can't predict their movements like you could maybe the AI and I just enjoy that.

Hang around and ask questions or post whatever is on your mind. I'm on here a lot lol so I like to have someone to talk to.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Hi 13 years 11 months ago #666

Shock, I sent ya an email earlier today, and just got your reply while typing this. I thought the DTR Community died and the only people left were at FOU until I stumbled over here after looking for an older car that was painted for me and trying to find the message at BHmotorsports forums. I would send you the tracks to try and convert but unfortunately I only have DTR2 and DTRSC although there are a few I would like converted from DTRSC(Kokomo, Wayne CO.)I could probably try and converting them myself if there's a tutorial around some wheres. Again thanks
"Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing is...it's life...anything that happens before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen- "Le Mans": 1971

Re: Hi 13 years 11 months ago #667

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I may have to write a tutorial but I thought there was one at www.freewebs.com/stents but I'm not sure how descriptive it was...and well when FUO shut down it left a lot of people with nowhere to go so hopefully they will find this one...I think ppl are starting, too. Our site is also more league oriented, too (the online league racing thing in dtr2 is still going strong), than just offline racing so you see a lot of that around here and a lot of the guys on here race online but we'd like the offline guys to come here too a lot of these guys on here know what they are talking about when it comes to dtr2, though...go see if that site has a tutorial and if you stumble with anything let me know. I'm gonna go to bed and I'll check back in the morning before work, hopefully.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Hi 13 years 11 months ago #668

Thanks again, I checked out that site and theres a small tutorial/ I'll give it a shot and see what comes of it. Again thanks

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 11 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form