Monday, May 06, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Oldtimer 8 years 3 months ago #69695

• Mach8
  • Mach8's Avatar Topic Author
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello everyone.

Mach8 here. I used to play DTR 2 way back when. First group was IGGR and second group was EVR. Don't know if I'd be able to keep up with you young
fellas, but deep down I would love to give it a try.Just finished building a new computer and have a new racing wheel to go with it. Logitech g27. Got it for Dirt Rally... but I'm sure it'll work just fine for DT2. I'll poke around the site and see what's going on and download accordingly. If anyone reads this post and would like to offer suggestions... feel free to do so. That's all for now... Take Care.

Mach8,

Kevin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Oldtimer 8 years 3 months ago #69698

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
Do you play Richard Burns Rally too?
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

Oldtimer 8 years 3 months ago #69699

OLDTIMER..................lol.... if you was in on this 2003-05.... I raced under the handle ... BILLY TUCKWELL... had a little group of us.. that Raced under the Banner... F B I = EMPIRE........ ring any bell's to you ? And was alway's on racing, middle of the night, with guy's , that they named.... L N E M F.... these stood for...... FBI... FAST BOY'S ILLINOIS..... and LATE NIGHT EARLY MORNING FU@#$%^......... remember ??? .... and do you have car skin's ....from that time era ??? namely mine..... BILLY TUCKWELL...................... orange / white # 75.......i'll post pic...of actual car skin.... thx !!
Attachments:

Oldtimer 8 years 3 months ago #69702

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Howdy guy's, I my have Tuckwell skin. give me awhile to sear. its still fun Mach8!!
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Oldtimer 8 years 3 months ago #69708

WFO Rainman wrote: Howdy guy's, I my have Tuckwell skin. give me awhile to sear. its still fun Mach8!!

thx, Rainman ........

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 65 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form