Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New IronMan $20 rule starts tonight for BRS. 9 years 6 months ago #62011

• X11
  • X11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 8
Starting tonight I will be implementing a new rule called the $20 IronMan rule. The pole starter for the finial Amain will be given the opportunity to start tail and if He/She can win it from the back then on top of the $1 per car count they will also receive an additional $20 only if there is a full 10 car Amain. For example if 15 cars show up and you choose to start tail of the final amain you would recieve $15 per amount of cars showing up and $20 for being an IronMan for that night =$35 payout to you. As stated if only we have a full 10 car field for the final Amain with this rule come into play. This is strictly your choice to choose for the IronMan cash for the night. Winner will need to submit a replay to me after race immediately. Thanks and hope we cya all there tonight. Must have valid www.paypal.com account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 242 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form