Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New here 10 years 15 hours ago #58218

Howdy everyone! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Devin and i'm from West Valley City, Utah where the closest dirt track is roughly 3 hours away. There is an asphalt track in the city that I attend regularly but it's not always as exciting as dirt.

I've been playing NR2003 for years and have always been disappointed that it will always be impossible to run dirt on that game.

I stumbled upon this website and noticed the full game was up for download so I grabbed it and absolutely love it!

Thanks for hosting it and whole bunch of other files for it as well!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here 10 years 14 hours ago #58219

• V49
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 1
come on out and do some league racing with us sometime bud, always like new people

New here 10 years 11 hours ago #58224

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Devin41 wrote: Howdy everyone! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Devin and i'm from West Valley City, Utah where the closest dirt track is roughly 3 hours away. There is an asphalt track in the city that I attend regularly but it's not always as exciting as dirt.

I've been playing NR2003 for years and have always been disappointed that it will always be impossible to run dirt on that game.

I stumbled upon this website and noticed the full game was up for download so I grabbed it and absolutely love it!

Thanks for hosting it and whole bunch of other files for it as well!

Welcome to the site man, glad you like it! There are dirt mods for nr2003 and a few of us went over there for a while and raced with them when they came out and were actually faster than almost all the NR2003 regulars but it just wasn't super fun and very hard to pass so it was kinda boring. Like Gage said, it'd be nice to see new faces at league races so don't be afraid to come out and try to run. I was just in Arizona last month and did see one dirt track out there in New Mexico and that was it lol...in the desert, so I know they're not so common out there.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

New here 10 years 8 hours ago #58228

We race every night sunday to friday at 9pm est. and 11 pm est., we dont race sats ,welcome any time,you need Ventrilo you can get it at
www.ventrilo.com/ use Community Menu at top of VLR go to DTR2 Ventrilo Servers to connect to the race servers if ya need help just ask, hope to see you at the track

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 37 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form