Tuesday, May 07, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

the last day of race of day is back date tba 10 years 3 months ago #57033

• DRMR_twin13
  • DRMR_twin13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Dirt Road Mafia Racing 4ever
  • Thank you received: 6
the return tba

EVERY NIGHT 11 P.M.EST( or 20 MINUTES AFTER ANY OTHER DTR2 RACE FEATURE ENDS !)the vent will be tba , be there by 10:57 or start tail of heat or B main !
This show runs quick, normally 30-50 Minutes depending on car count.

Cars will be Gen 5 . There are racers of many different experience levels that run here.
ALL RACERS WELCOME... no matter your experience there is usually someone to race with and WE WILL HELP YOU any way possible to get BETTER ! Please if you're new have the Track and Cars and preferably a MIC. as TEXT COMMUNICATING ONLY SUCKS.

Tracks will be Chosen Randomly IMMEDIATLEY after race for the next last of day of race track will pick the next track
If a BETA comes out to test or a NEW track is released it will be ran IMMEDIATLEY. Popular Good Car Count Tracks will re-enter lottery monthly....Crappers with Poor Count will go into NEVER RUN AGAIN Folder ,under 10 sec. Tracks will be used occasionally. Racers PLEASE give me requests of your favorites so I can make sure they are in the LOTTERY .

I will keep the PTS.. best 15 races will determine monthly total, Tie Breaker order : 1-# of wins,2-Avg. finish,3-# of 2nds,3rd,etc
Points start at 20,and drop 1 pt per car scored from MAINS (NO HEAT PTS) . I will give pts. to anyone attempting to race that cant race due to ping.
Pts may be docked and driver may be BANNED or placed on PROBATION for habitual intentional rough driving ! WINNER OF A MAIN MAY HAVE TO SUBMIT FULL REPLAY NIGHTLY, PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME A REASON TO COLLECT THEM !!!

Vehicle Class on Late Model ! GAME EXE CHECK to be ON !!THIS WILL BE ENFORCED!!!!!

WILL ONLY BE PTS IF 6 or MORE CARS... 5 or less will be a FUN RUN or Rainout.

2 Restarts on first lap ONLY all races

12 lap Heats Randomized

NO DASH .. Heat 1 winner will be REDRAWN 2-6 to line up the 40 LAP A main.ALL A MAIN WINNERS GO TAIL of Their NEXT A MAIN.
**NEW ** Previous Month PTS Champion will also go tail but in front of any other winners that owe a trip to tail,most recent winner furthest back.
12 Lap B main(s)

FROZE CARS= BLOWN MOTOR and are OUT of THAT RACE in ALL RACES... Race over if 5 or less laps left at point of FREEZE !

NO MULTI VENTING PLEASE !

Please under 125 pings....IF YOU'RE PINGING say 700+... STAY THE HE!! OUT OF THE SERVERS as I believe it has been killing the WHOLE SERVER COMPUTER LATLEY ! I.E..... SATTELITE INTERNET USUALLY WON"T CUT IT.

You've READ THIS I HOPE , ALL other RULES will go off BLS Site Rules Please READ THEM!

Come on out and have some FUN when you can! This will continue as long as there is good INTEREST.
THE CAR IS GEN 5

you will have a total of 50 points for the night 10 for winning the heat 0 for the dash 5 for bmain and and 40 for the amain

points for heat
1. 10
2. 9
3. 8
4. 7
5. 6
6. 5
7. 4
8. 3
9. 2
10. 1

dash
1. 0
2. 0
3. 0
4. 0
5. 0
6. 0

bmain
1. 5
2. 4
3. 3
4. 2
5. 1
6. 1
7. 1
8. 1
9. 1

amain

1. 40
2. 35
3. 30
4. 25
5. 20
6. 15
7. 10
8. 5
9. 5
10. 5
Dirt Road Mafia Racing 4ever

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DRMR_twin13.

the last day of race of day is back 10 years 3 months ago #57034

• DRMR_twin13
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
I forgot the first track for the return of the last race of day will be dirt Vegas

the last day of race of day is back date tba 10 years 3 months ago #57037

• hOoTs
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 8
Whats tba vent?

the last day of race of day is back date tba 10 years 3 months ago #57039

• DRMR_twin13
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
yea the vent was tba but im will use the xcr vent in the ir channal and use the xcr servers too for now

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 108 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form