Monday, May 13, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Offline Series I am working on ATM 10 years 3 months ago #56872

• Starnes
  • Starnes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know what I am working on right now for offline guys that can't run online....I am working on a SUPR Late Model Series with what tracks I have to work with that are on the schedule for that series...I am also working on a USMTS Modified Series that will be able to run offline....I am probably going to do an ASCS Sprint Car Series after I am done with the other two series....if anyone has ideas for other series they would want to have released please feel free to post here or send me a message...
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Offline Series I am working on ATM 10 years 3 months ago #56885

sounds good. im also reworking some my offlines that was released while back converting the skins and adding to them as well. supr class is being used for that. then agion I may convert adigo lm skins have and use them for generic track racing champs. to make generic weekly racing for all dtr2 tracks that are made.

Offline Series I am working on ATM 10 years 3 months ago #56915

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
man you r the MAN thanks so much i moved to the country couple of years ago, connection sucks cant race online way high pings.900plus some times lol thank you for taking the time and doing this.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 65 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form