Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Doit Ventrilo 10 years 10 months ago #51310

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
The Doit ventrilo will be down for a few days until i deside wether i want to renew or move to Team Speak.
I think team speak is better but way more complicated, file sharing thru Team Speak is cool. If anybody knows any down falls to Team Speak let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Doit Ventrilo 10 years 10 months ago #51311

you guys are finally starting to get out of the dark ages around here, teamspeak whipps the shit outta ventrillo, glad someone took charge around here. teamspeak isnt complicated at all just might take some getting use to.
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Doit Ventrilo 10 years 10 months ago #51329

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I have decided to stick with ventrilo and stay in the dark ages. I believe all the DTR2 teams use ventrilo and it will make it much easier to navigate between teams without having to have teamspeak and ventrilo up at the same time. also there are so many of you that have the very edge of a non working computer ventrilo uses less resorces and you will get less game lag with ventrilo.

Heres the new info so delete the old Doit vent and put in the new its up for 2 years prepaid (got a hell of a discount)
IP 173.192.87.41
Port 13208

Doit Ventrilo 10 years 10 months ago #51331

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
vent>ts
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Doit Ventrilo 10 years 10 months ago #51343

Good decision Karl. Speaking from the very precipice of a non working computer, I thank you. Besides, saying I'll meet you in Vent is a lot cooler than saying I'll meet you in Team Speak. Team Speak sounds like some failed liberal program that would allow teens to whine about stuff and cry if need be..
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 189 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form