Wednesday, May 08, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46828

• jon0
  • jon0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
  • Thank you received: 4
Congrats man and thanks for the racing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46830

cool. from what i hear you are a complete idiot im not the only one to think so. heard u took out ranger hmm.... and beat the great jmacs door off?.. lmao joke of dtr2
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46833

I just want to clear this up before it gets out of control , I got caught up in whatever happened between j-mac and jon . I don't have my replay and even said when asked about what happened "I said no idea just knew i flipped and got lucky landing on my wheels".This post was about Karl for winning championship so "congrats Karl"

Now if you want to post replay so we can see what happened I will be glad to adjust this post.

Last edit: by WFO-RANGER.

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46834

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Great job on the championship Karl! Sometimes the tortoise really does win the race LOL! GJ Bud!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46836

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Thanks felles, I had a lot of fun with this series it just goes to show you everyone has a chance to win. There has never been anyone my age win a series or even a race on DTR so I am proud of setting that record for someone to try and break. I have to acknowledge the Doit team for being devoted to the team working together with friends, What a great bunch of guys.

Without a dout the Doit Tier Point System proved to provide the closest point finish in the history of the game, Doit 5 at 428 points wins the Winter National Series just 3 points over a tied 2nd place finish, VLR Mcgee and Doit 10 at 425 points. Doit 97 holds the 3rd place points with 423, for 4th with 411 points is a 3 way tie BLS Kev, WFO Ranger, and Doit 0 who also won 4 races during the race series all tied for the 4th place in the Doit Winter Nationals Series, I have been playing the game for 12 years and have never seen a series with the points this close or with this calibur of drivers all though I never won a A main in the series, I finished average and stayed out of trouble on the track. I was happy to see the B main guys move up the Tier and bump the 10th place A mainer and win from the front row. What a great series and Thanks to all that made the series a trouble free no complaint series.
click for final points www.doitracing.com/Doit_winter_Nationals/points.htm

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46837

GJ Karl...still pretty darn fast for a turtle I'd say!

Karl wins another championship!!! 11 years 4 months ago #46838

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44

VLR_McGee wrote: GJ Karl...still pretty darn fast for a turtle I'd say!

Your still a pretty good shoe yourself, " man" what a good time i had racing you, You and Mama go back a long time with me and I want to just say thanks for the good times. your the best Mac,

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 214 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form