Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello!! 13 years 1 month ago #4182

• azeller19
  • azeller19's Avatar Topic Author
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • If it isn't on dirt, it isn't racing!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all!
My name is Andy. I currently only own dtrsc and I didn't know if anyone on here played that as well. I know I unfortunately got into this game way late lol I was still wishfully thinking of starting a league. Who knows. Sry if Im not allowed to talk about dtrsc on here I dont know how strict you guys are. If so my bad. I wish you all the best!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Hello!! 13 years 1 month ago #4184

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Welcome Andy and DTRSC as well as any Ratbag games are more than welcome as well as any other racing sims..DTRSC is still around in a few isolated areas and give me sometime and I'll come up with a few links for you to check out for leagues and other info on DTRSC..We have a few downloads for DTRSC in the downloads section but not near enough for as many addon's and edits that were done for this game..Main problem is nobody either kept anything or no one cares to share with us..I'm still hunting down files for tracks/chassis/skins/and more but not to much out there..Hopefully someone will remember someone that has all this stuff packed away and will share it with us..So welcome and hope you will enjoy your stay :lol: yenko2
Attachments:

Re:Hello!! 13 years 1 month ago #4185

• azeller19
  • azeller19's Avatar Topic Author
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • If it isn't on dirt, it isn't racing!!
Thanks Yenko2!! I def want to get into a league. I love the game I actually do some painting here and there for skins. I went through and made a few for local guys in central pa. Im happy to help in any way I can!!

Re:Hello!! 13 years 1 month ago #4186

• TXR_99!
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • WIMS #74 Mini Sprint
hello bud welcome nice to meet ya! hope you find what you are looking for!
I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

Re:Hello!! 13 years 1 month ago #4187

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
I loved DTRSC! I'd still be playing it but it won't run on my laptop..... :( :( :( I'd love to play that and race again. It's been a while.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 191 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form