Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

it's Been Fun! 11 years 10 months ago #33944

• Starnes
  • Starnes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33
Well guys it has come to that time where I have to hang up my DTR2 racing career for a little while....as many know I was transferred to California for my job....I will be back in a couple of months (hopefully) to get back into the swing of things. I have really had some fun the past few months. I have gained some respect back from where i once was in this game and had some fun. I gotta say I have had some damn good races with some of the best drivers in dtr2 after i got the hang of this new wheel and really enjoyed it. I have had some screw ups,but I honestly tried not to have any (unless someone pissed me off). With that said I am putting a list below here of the top 5 most respectful drivers. Good luck guys and see you soon!

Top 5 Most Respectful Drivers

1.VLR_McGee (Always had respect with me and never realy yelled at me unless I did wrong)
2.Ice (Although he gives me hell he gave me some great advice over the months to get better)
3.BLS_F1yer (He also gives me hell but another guy that would help anyone get better)
4.BLS_BW (Awesome driver very respectful even when I screw him over)
5.BLS_Wheel (Although he is 10x younger than me hell of a driver and very clean even when I move him)

Special shoutout to Rainman gotta say thank you for letting me run the WFO tag and giving me a 2nd shot and always helping when i needed it!

Good luck guys and happy racing see everyone soon :)
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: it's Been Fun! 11 years 10 months ago #33946

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
wow i didnt know u was 170 years old starnes! cya on the flip side.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Last edit: by F1yer.

Re: it's Been Fun! 11 years 10 months ago #33949

Re: it's Been Fun! 11 years 10 months ago #33975

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Starnes if I didnt give ya hell then it would mean I didnt like ya

So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: it's Been Fun! 11 years 10 months ago #33977

Hey Starnes, GTFO

Last edit: by Jackson.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 58 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form