Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26347

• VLR_Kp
  • VLR_Kp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
My name is VLR KP and i am the Vice President of Talent Relations for Team vlr and i am a bit confused why ppl constantly say they are going to leave and retire? is it a lack of attention? ppl want to feel special and have everyone beg them to stay? i mean i left for 11 months and im pretty sure i didnt say im retiring and all that BS.. i just left... most of the people say im retiring an as trey pretty much proved he isnt retiring at all.. he is just racing tracks he likes... which is a far thing from retirement... i mean if u r gunna leave and quit who really gives a fuck just leave
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, SRF_Dirt!, JFR_Jim, Gei$ler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26348

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I don't post that I'm quitting because everyone would say BOUT FRIGGIN TIME, CYA
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26350

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Exactly but some poeple just do it for a pitty party and its retarded

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26352

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

VLR_KP wrote: Exactly but some poeple just do it for a pitty party and its retarded

Yeah, its pretty dumb when they say they retire, and come back and race two days later. :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26353

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
My name is Kp I vise president od KIDDI PROTECTION....Damn i sick of that intro
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26354

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I totally agree KP. If you're gonna make a public announcement like that then you probably just want people to console you and tell you what you wanna hear so you'll stay. The next time someone does it we should just ignore them. If you don't hear from them for a month or two then write back "Wow you weren't lying this time"
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26355

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
as Vice President of Talent Relations of Team vlr here is what im gunna do...im gunna do..... im gunna come down there to visit u and give u that attention u want .. im gunna show up at ur door.. im gunna take that controler u play with turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up ur candy a$$

Last edit: by VLR_Kp.

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26356

I think I've went on yahoo a few times in 4 yrs or so on VLR and told Shock I was done only to turn right back around and say I was j/k. Now that I think back at those times it was after I'd got the stuff off my chest and read what he said back to me that calmed me down. Says alot for a 20 something yr old and me 45 lol. Now if Flyer had quit for good the time he wanted to spend more time with family(which I understood fully) then it may have robbed me of 1 of my fav memories(another thread) on dtr2..ya he beat me on last lap, but it was an awesome race. Another one was beating Shock on last lap at terre, but he'd never quit :laugh: ...Sure hope not anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26357

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I never say im going to retire but I do take breaks from time to time and I usually just need a couple weeks away...matter a fact ill be taking on of those breaks after the bls season...I dont need anyone to beg me to stay :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26358

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

VLR_KP wrote: as Vice President of Talent Relations of Team vlr here is what im gunna do...im gunna do..... im gunna come down there to visit u and give u that attention u want .. im gunna show up at ur door.. im gunna take that controler u play with turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up ur candy a$$

Gordon Ramsay Style! Nice.

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26359

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
who cares
we all get pissed and want to quit

i think this thread was started just so vice president of who gives a shit wanted to hear himself talk .... yet again
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26362

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104

BLS_DeadBolt wrote: who cares

i think this thread was started just so vice president of who gives a shit wanted to hear himself talk .... yet again

Looks like vp of who give a shit has turned into that dtr2rookie14 kid (maybe rookie14 was kp?). Just post random shit on forums and never turn a lap on the game.
JFR

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26365

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

JFR_Jim wrote:

Looks like vp of who give a shit has turned into that dtr2rookie14 kid (maybe rookie14 was kp?). Just post random shit on forums and never turn a lap on the game.

Na, I think I remember KP praciting one night before a race even though he didn't actually run in the race.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Kp

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26394

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

ERL_J-MAC wrote:

JFR_Jim wrote:

Na, I think I remember KP praciting one night before a race even though he didn't actually run in the race.

thank you j-mac you are exactly right.. heres the dealio guys... i race for fun.. i cant always make shows but i enjoy turnin laps while u guys practice.. i have a busy life, school, family, job, a life, and i cant always race the times the races are.. so i practice for them and have fun with... its a lot less drama filled doing this... and well i dont really care about winnin just like turnin laps and having fun which a lot of you have forgotten about the fun part of the game and bitch at one another so much... and one last thing.... My name is VLR_KP and i am the VICE PRESIDENT OF TALENT RELATIONS FOR TEAM VLR!

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26395

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

says the guy that posted this long bullshit thing sayin im back guys does anyone care????????

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26402

Maybe when people post on here that they are retiring, they should be banned from league racing for 2 weeks. Either that, of they could cut me a check, and I would post on here that I hacked their computation device and posted the retirement myself in order to eventually thin out the fields to 5-6 cars in order for me to win an Amain.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26404

That sounds like a good idea maybe then i wouldnt have to wreck the whole field :)

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26406

Just try to wreck the whole field of drivers like i do it works for me except i usually get banned for a few weeks

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26466

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
I posted a thread saying I was going to retire/quit the game, becasue I wanted to say goodbye to all the people that I had made friends with and some GFR'g! I WANTED to quit and move on to other racing games or just different things because I was not having fun AT ALL. It is not fun to have a fast car and get moved up the track every corner while you see the leader pulling away EVERY NIGHT. It IS NOT fun to get driven into and spun or flipped on tracks people know they HAVE to slow down for. And when that becomes a nightly thing (cause I am definately going to be in posistion to get spun if I am trying to win) it becomes an angry feeling. Some people don't care about winning or racing, but I DO, and I am very passionnate about it no matter what the sport (and this is a online sporting game to me, not some arcade video game I try to beat the AI at). I was brought up to give 110% into anything I put myself into and I am not the type of person to lay my tools down and walk away. I will let you know that I am leaving, and if you wanna be a friend and give me reasons to stay then I would take that into considderation, but AT NO POINT is it looking for pitty. I do in fact think it helps to find reasons to stay, and if you have any friends that care if you leave. But with the DTR2 community and for me, Team BLS, It is VERY HARD to leave this game and these people. For the ones who do leave without a word, there are wondered about! We wonder if they died, got hurt on the job or in a car accident. How their health is and a whole lot more. I seen this and that is why I put in my resignation to my Team owner via YahooMessenger, and a statement to my teammates and friends on here. SO that they would know I am OK, and just stepping away! I was brought up to respect EVERYONE, and in that manner, I gave the respect of telling my peers, that I was retireing (not becasue I wanted to, but becasue it was making me mad more than happy). It was the people that ASKED (not begged) that kept me here, becasue NO MATTER how bad the races were and the driving went in those races, and no matter how bad I wanted to win, the friendships on here and the communication that comes with them, are way more valuable to me than anything. That's what will keep me from EVER retiring or quitting again, I may take some breaks here and there, and we all need them, but this game will be forever in my HD!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: Why do people always say they are gunna quit, retire, or leave? 12 years 1 month ago #26476

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
That was chapter 1 titled: I tried to leave. From the book:Kiss my ass, a BLS JSN biography
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 14 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form