Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Midnight Madness - Updated Points and Results! 12 years 2 months ago #24355

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17
Damn Lazy who cares what people think.. I think you doing a great job and KEEP IT UP
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Midnight Madness - Updated Points and Results! 12 years 2 months ago #24356

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
dude i dont give a shit about winning like you guys do...i cant get around any of the tracks like most of you guys can...im not too proud to admit that....and i said it was my opinion and not meant to offend....but take what ever you want out of it man....and i never said run once a week....i said it would be nice if we had a set schedule atleast a few days in advance but i guess that offended you too......oh well have a good day.

Re: Midnight Madness - Updated Points and Results! 12 years 2 months ago #24362

• rick
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 8
ii like some of the old tracks that dont get used much i hasve heard or dirtzilla think it would be fun so would seymour orhallbacker u doing a good job lazy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Re: Midnight Madness - Updated Points and Results! 12 years 2 months ago #24374

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

BMS wrote: dude i dont give a shit about winning like you guys do...i cant get around any of the tracks like most of you guys can...im not too proud to admit that....and i said it was my opinion and not meant to offend....but take what ever you want out of it man....and i never said run once a week....i said it would be nice if we had a set schedule atleast a few days in advance but i guess that offended you too......oh well have a good day.

Ray...you think I do? Man I'd love to win but heres ya a news Flash Pal,I aint ever won a fkn "A"main in a league event!!! Won a few Heats,maybe a "B" OR "C" a time or two,have won many,many times in browser,but never in the leagues.Sure I'd love to go kick Shocks ass or Wheels ass but these kids have been playin this fkn game for 10 yrs or more! Wheel probably sleeps with his wheel,rumor has it shock does,sleep w/wheel,I mean his wheel :huh: :silly: :lol:
Every league and I do mean every league has a set schedule,I mean wtf man?,whats wrong with breaking the monotny a little? Change is good I think,its easy to get burned out after a while and doing somethin different can be fun and interesting to say the least.None of these issues offend me or upset me at all.However when you go dis'n me and the decisions I've made,that doe's! Damn dude I'm just try'n to have fun here and really want everyone else to too.Ive said it over n over its just a fkn game,so why all the ridicule? Just have fun with it man thats all,no need in all the negativity! If this was real it'd be all together different.I can't get around all these tracks like most of these guys can either and I too am not too proud to say that.However I can proudly say if I could get these guys on this game on a real track they'd call me wheel too before the night was over.How many in this game do you think can say they've outrun Cale Yarborough at Pennsboro before?Or been door to door with Donnie Moran?, w/the likes of Freddy Smith,Booper Bare,Chub Frank,Mike Balzano,Rodney Combs,Davey and Ronnie Johnson,Lynn Giesler,Steve Francis,Bob Pierce,Billy Moyers,Jim Dunn,and a host of others,way too many to name over the years,all stacked up in front of ya and behind ya,all just doing thier job and respecting each others shit and thier own! There aint no slammin your fkn way to the front! No dive bombin the corners wfo refusing to lift! Intentionally bullseye'n someones door and puttin them up n over a wall! There aint none of that shit! I aint say'n shit dont happen because it does but I'll tell ya this,theres a ton of respect for each other out there and thats something thats getting harder n harder to find in this damn game! Theres respect there because its right! Its the right thing to have,without it people can get seriously fkd up even killed.In this game some people think its funny to do these things.Theres no respect because its just a game,but were all still human and we all have feelings,everyones race here means just as much to them as the next guys doe's to him.So why the hell cant we all start respecting each other and each others shit! Maybe if everyone here had to buy a car and a skin and F1yer n Shock charged admission to the tracks and ect ect maybe everyone would learn to respect each other.

Re: Midnight Madness - Updated Points and Results! 12 years 2 months ago #24388

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
listen bud i just stated my opinion...nothing more....i said i wasnt trying to offend anyone(not you and certainly not those that came before me).....its your series bud run it the way you want to....its all good. I will pop in from time to time. HAGD

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 178 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form