Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55907

• IMPACT
  • IMPACT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73
For those of ya think iRacing is a joke,jokes on you! check out this vid.Never seen DTR2 pay out $10,000 for a championship..Guy even landed a dirt lm ride from it..

|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55909

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, Eric41, 10N Alex Naffe, dxK

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55910

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
This is typical of someone who's going through a rough breakup and is trying to get back at the ex (DTR2) by trying to appear that they've moved on already to someone new, while trying to convince the ex (DTR2) that the new person is so much better. Though deep down in their heart they still have feelings for DTR2 and always will, hoping one day that DTR2 might take them back. However, DTR2 sees how desperate this person is at trying to show how much better off they are now, that it just fails horribly.

DTR2 is very forgiving though, and maybe one day will accept you back with open arms so you can be happy again.

Posting about iRacing on a DTR2 forum is similar to posting about Mario Kart being the best game ever on a GTA V forum. Two completely and totally different GAMES. If we expected DTR2 to be the most accurately realistic game ever made, we all would've quit after a day when we realized that it was just a fun and extremely addicting game to compete against other people!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC, 10N Alex Naffe

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55911

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: 10N Alex Naffe

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55914

VLR_Shock wrote: This is typical of someone who's going through a rough breakup and is trying to get back at the ex (DTR2) by trying to appear that they've moved on already to someone new, while trying to convince the ex (DTR2) that the new person is so much better. Though deep down in their heart they still have feelings for DTR2 and always will, hoping one day that DTR2 might take them back. However, DTR2 sees how desperate this person is at trying to show how much better off they are now, that it just fails horribly.

DTR2 is very forgiving though, and maybe one day will accept you back with open arms so you can be happy again.

Posting about iRacing on a DTR2 forum is similar to posting about Mario Kart being the best game ever on a GTA V forum. Two completely and totally different GAMES. If we expected DTR2 to be the most accurately realistic game ever made, we all would've quit after a day when we realized that it was just a fun and extremely addicting game to compete against other people!

Thats not an apt descricption Shock. Because Mario Kart IS the greatest game ever, no question. The only game the comes even close is the original Pitfall Harry for the Atari 2600.

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders
Attachments:

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55917

• IMPACT
  • IMPACT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73

VLR_Shock wrote: This is typical of someone who's going through a rough breakup and is trying to get back at the ex (DTR2) by trying to appear that they've moved on already to someone new, while trying to convince the ex (DTR2) that the new person is so much better. Though deep down in their heart they still have feelings for DTR2 and always will, hoping one day that DTR2 might take them back. However, DTR2 sees how desperate this person is at trying to show how much better off they are now, that it just fails horribly.

Well this section of the forum is off topic and reads as follows........Talk about things in here that do not deal with dtr2. The posts in here can deal with anything outside of dtr2 like real racing or just things about life in general.

So that being said its in the right topic..and free to talk about whatever.. i got my sim career start in DTR ,DTRSC,DTR2 i still may run time to time when i have nothing to do.This post was simply to show that iRacing isnt a joke like ppl say it is. and they are the real deal and winning $10,000 would be fkn awsome.. Not saying DTR2 wasnt fun .. But would be better and more guys would still be around running it if there wasnt so much cheating goin on anymore..Theres alot of guys running iracing that used to run dtr2 and ive talked to alot of em and they said they got tired of tryin to beat guys cheating ..not fun to practice your ass off to get beat by a guy cheating..ive tried finding out ways guys are cheating but nothing ..guys that are arnt going to leak any info.Alot of the newbs even give up ..ive always sent sets to help out newbs and helped them with the fast line..ive done alot over the years for alot of guys from sets to skins hell ive even sent wheels to ppl..dtr2 will always be a major part of my sim racing.But the fun seems to be fading faster and faster yeah im sure 8-10 guys will always hang around but nothing like the 35-50 thatd show up to a series race and lets be honest guys arnt leaving for no reason ..yes theres alot of other sim games out there they went to but why? Shock your new format should work out good probally the best format going..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55920

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I didn't know anyone was saying iRacing is a joke? Maybe they did but I haven't seen that anywhere.

Also, I don't know why you're convinced so many people are cheating in DTR2. I don't think anyone currently in the game that runs up front regularly is cheating. So maybe that's why they aren't leaking info, because they're not actually cheating. If someone was cheating it seems like they'd be quite a bit faster than everyone at at least a few tracks, instead of just .01 or .02 here and there. And they wouldn't be very consistent.

Anyway thanks for the comment on the format, I think it's very exciting and will be really cool. Everyone seems to be fine with it, even the fast guys because at least they'll be in the back with other 'fast' guys so it's more fair that way and should make for a lot of passing. Wish you'd show up and race once or twice to check it out
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55921

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
PITFALL was the BOMB YO!!
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55924

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
WTF you talking about impact??? didnt you know that YGR payed 10,00 to win the championship??

Jeez think before u post nonsense on this forum.

Whens the last time DTR2 paid $10,000? 10 years 5 months ago #55926

• JFR_4H
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
When is the last time Iracing had a driver like Faschek bitch

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 37 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form