Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55707

• IMPACT
  • IMPACT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73
Guys if ya wana get into iracing nows a good time memberships are 50% off and after your subscription i have a promo code ya get get a full year for 49.99 cant beat it.. Im having a blast at it been threw some lows but im getting the hang of it and getting faster every week theres guys been running it for yrs and im starting to run upfront with em now. ICE has helped me out to and hes pretty damn good over there as well. Get signed up use me as a referel This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ill hook ya up with your own custom skins .. Coime over have fun and get in some great racing.. this is the start of my 1st full season and im 3rd in pts in my division 1st in time trials have 7 wins ,40 top 5s but all in all its fun and damn good racing..So if your thinking about give it a try youll love it..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55708

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
He is 2nd in Time Trials now :D
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55711

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
to me that reads pretty much like an invite to a cult
come on over here , try it , youll love it , ill hook you up
and the only catch is you have to pay for everything
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55712

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
HAHA the iRacing cult! It is a lot of fun if you don't mind paying for it...I actually spend about the same or a little less a year on iracing than I did renting servers and ventrillo in dtr2.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55714

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
thats a fair comparison , iracing to vent & servers

i tried iracing a long while ago , wasnt my cup of tea seein as how i dont have a wheel
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55715

• IMPACT
  • IMPACT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73
its not expensive at all ppl hear iracing and think you have to spend $1000 a year to race but they couldnt be more wrong.. with the promo code cost me $49.99 for 12 months less than 5 Bux a month .30 cents a day to race hell ppl spend $5 or more a day on junk so less than $5 a month isnt shit to race and have fun in a realistic sim game..And there isnt any drama of cheating goin on .. you can run open servers that run 24hrs a day or ya can get in a league only 500 to choose from..lol ive already met some kool ppl and ran into 3 or 4 other ppl i used to race dtr2 with in the day .. i wasnt sure id like it at 1st but now im hooked.. the realisim is damn cool..graphics are great sound is ok and just a great bunch of ppl to race aginst ..plenty of ppl to help newbs to get goin..you dont need a $3000 pc to run it either.. my pc is 14 yrs old an runs it fine.. i aded a cheap $30 grafix card 2 yrs ago an it handles it just fine..So if ya think ya wana try it give it a shot and youll be hooked..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55716

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Is IRacing dirt? Then its not for me Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, 10N Alex Naffe, king_pin

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55717

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Well said
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55720

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
It's a waste of money! I have 10 times more fun racing here on DTR2 and 5 times more fun running SCE (which has better graphics). iRacing pisses me off more than I have fun! And the 49.99 its just for the membership, that don't include the 15.99 a week for the track to race, that's if you wanna move up, or you can not worry about buying the track and run the same track all year long. I do like the Mazda Road Racing tho, it's fun. But just like everything else about iracing, you get your points up and then then some dumb ass comes and takes ya out so you lose all the points you spent all week getting. And you need those points to move up. Or you can pay this and that and move up. Bunch of wasted money when you can get better and more variety racing here. SURE you can probably cheat on this game, just as I am sure people have found a way to do it in iracing also, BUT they are only cheating themselves. If you have to cheat to beat me, then I am doing my job!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55722

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
how come everytime i posted about rfactor it got deleted, but this is allowed?

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55723

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
Because Rfactor is shit and nobody wants to here about it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55725

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

BLS_2 wrote: Because Rfactor is shit and nobody wants to here about it

hear*

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55726

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
Don't make me hurt you

Last edit: by Brian.

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55727

Only white people would have the time to argue about what racing sim is best. Damn Crackers. And not a single thread about Nelson Mendela, or as we call him, Cool Papa Nelly. My uncle Cleofus Jones told my cousin Rufus he could prescribe to the chicken of the month club for only $10. Rufus took the money to Detroit and retired in an abonded Popeye's.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55728

rfactor is amazing, the racing isn't as good as DTR2 but its fun. I agree with Jason IRacing Blows. You can get the same expirence with better graphics in SCE and its free

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55733

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I never liked any of the racing in rfactor or any of the stand alone versions. I run mainly the late models in iRacing and I love it...Also when I want to run DTR2 there isn't a big difference in driving between DTR2 and iRacing where as in any of the RF games it seems like it takes forever to get used to one from the other. Now I only buy 2or 3 tracks a year and a car here and there when I want to try something new. DTR2 still has the best racing of any racing game ive played though!

Last edit: by Icefighter.

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55736

lastplace wrote: Only white people would have the time to argue about what racing sim is best. Damn Crackers. And not a single thread about Nelson Mendela, or as we call him, Cool Papa Nelly. My uncle Cleofus Jones told my cousin Rufus he could prescribe to the chicken of the month club for only $10. Rufus took the money to Detroit and retired in an abonded Popeye's.

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55750

i got the 3 month free trial. and they're supposedly getting dirt any YEAR now so im gonna extend my membership when the time comes. my trial ran out

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55752

took me forever to get used to dTR2 after running rfactor for months lol

iRACING 10 years 5 months ago #55768

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I dont expect dirt anytime in iRacing in the next 5 years from what ive read but if they do it will likely be KILLER!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 95 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form