Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54188

• IMPACT
  • IMPACT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54191

I am sure that he did spin out but he is Martin's teammate.. I would have expected all teammates to work together in some form or fashion on Saturday night. My thing is though that the drivers still had to race the rest of the way to earn their spots/hold their positions on the track... I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54192

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Sticks wrote: I am sure that he did spin out but he is Martin's teammate.. I would have expected all teammates to work together in some form or fashion on Saturday night. My thing is though that the drivers still had to race the rest of the way to earn their spots/hold their positions on the track... I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

I dont think it is... I think its total bullshit and MWR should be fined to the fkn max.. it was a low an dirty thing to do.. and I just lost all respect for bowyer.. you could see it in is face he was lying threw his teeth.. MWR is a fkn joke in my book ..no class what so ever...Even Jr. was like wtf is he doin.. he knew he spun on purpose..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, CrayZ

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54194

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
""Is your arm starting to hurt? "I bet it's getting hot in there. Itch it." LOL

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54195

Jr. has spun out before to bring out the caution so he doesn't really have much room to talk... He did it at Bristol one year when I was there. Everyone has an opinion and we will just agree to disagree. You could also say that had these drivers ran better earlier in the year then they wouldn't have had to be worried about something like this. I think everyone including Clint knows he spun on purpose but it was for a teammate.

You can almost guarantee that if Hendrick Motorsports for example was in a similar situation in the race with Johnson/Junior and Gordon running 5th, 6th & 7th for example that they would not have been told to move over and let Gordon have the points so he would get in the chase.

So what he spun to bring out the caution? It's not different then other drivers bringing out the caution for themselves like the before mentioned thing Junior did years ago. Michael Waltrip has built his own team and is now one of the top teams in the sport, in my opinion. He's got a great group of drivers and is one of the sports great spokespeople.

This is coming from a Jeff Gordon fan by the way so I'm on the outside looking in and I don't have a problem with what went down.

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54197

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Jr. sucks, but he was right. Even someone as dumb as Jr. realizes something that obvious isn't right...Michael Waltrip built his team and immediately started cheating (Rocket fuel or something?) and apparently hasn't stopped.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54199

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
i would like to add that when jr spun him self at bristol he got pentalized for it oh and he didnt lie about it and he was doing it to help him self out
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54202

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO_Greezy, BLS v6!, J-MAC

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54204

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
Bowyer and his team should be fined along with MWR...Don't think you can do much to Truex though
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54205

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
As most know, I am a huge Ryan Newman fan and have been since his rookie season in 2002. I think Saturday night we saw what talent he has, driving from 24th to the lead with 10 laps to go when he really needed it most. It's pretty obvious to me that Clint Bowyer's spin wasn't an accident. It really disappoints me as a fan to watch 25 races, following every lap Ryan makes for it to end with something like that. Unfortunately there's not much NASCAR can do to MWR now, other than a big fine and taking lots of points away, but I hope people realize what MWR really is after that race and the ability Ryan has behind the wheel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BLS v6!

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54206

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Ryan Newman to replace Martin Truex Jr. in Chase after NASCAR penalizes Michael Waltrip Racing for manipulating outcome of race. (via @AP)

wheel prolly just lost it haha!!

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54207

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
He did, just told me on yahoo he orgasmed everywhere
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54208

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles...lties-mwr-chase.html

NASCAR Penalizes Michael Waltrip Racing

September 09, 2013, NASCAR official news release, NASCAR.com

Following event at Richmond International Raceway

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Sept. 9, 2013) – NASCAR has issued penalties to Michael Waltrip Racing following the sanctioning body’s review of Saturday’s race at Richmond International Raceway.

MWR was found to have violated Section 12-4 (Actions detrimental to stock car racing). As a result, MWR’s three teams in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (No. 15, 55, 56) have been penalized with the loss of 50 championship driver and 50 championship owner points, respectively.

These point penalties are assessed following the season’s 26th regular season race and not after the seeding for the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Therefore, the point total for the No. 56 car driven by Martin Truex Jr. is reduced to 691, putting him in 17th position and eliminating him from the second Wild Card berth for the Chase field. Ryan Newman, driver of the No. 39 car, now moves up into the Chase as the second Wild Card participant.

NASCAR has also fined the MWR organization $300,000 and indefinitely suspended Ty Norris, MWR Executive Vice President/General Manager and spotter for the No. 55 car, for violating Section 12-4. The three crew chiefs – Brian Pattie (No. 15), Scott Miller (No. 55) and Chad Johnston (No. 56) – have all been placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.

“Based upon our review of Saturday night’s race at Richmond, it is our determination that the MWR organization attempted to manipulate the outcome of the race,” said Robin Pemberton, NASCAR vice president of competition. “As the sport’s sanctioning body, it is our responsibility to ensure there is a fair and level playing field for all of our competitors and this action today reflects our commitment to that.”
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Last edit: by J-MAC.

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54221

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
Ya ME 2 !!!!!!!! I have been a fan of Ryan forever, all the way back to his days racing in Mods and Silver Crown here in Indiana. Although we share the same alumni, and I am older, I still look up to him, for his ability to stand as a proud person and doesn't act like he is better than anyone in the poverty level. He is rich with personality and still wears his pride on his sleeve. When he joined ARCA in 2000, and Penske in 2001, I became one of his biggest fans, (Besides Wheel) and GOOD DAMN things come to GOOD DAMN people!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SKM_18

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54222

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Assholes at MWR deserve everything they got!!! lost all respect for MWR an clint bowyer for going along with it!! Ryan showed everyone he can drive and fought his way to the front sat night he deserved to be in the chase..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
The following user(s) said Thank You: SKM_18

As Kev would say!! shenanigans !!! 10 years 7 months ago #54229

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
nice!
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 79 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form