Saturday, September 21, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

RIP Dick Trickle 11 years 4 months ago #50844

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
May 16, 2013

Lincolnton, NC – Retired race car driver Richard “Dick” Trickle, 71, died today from an apparent self inflicted gun shot wound.

The incident occurred at 12:02 p.m. at Forest Lawn Cemetery on Highway 150 East in Boger City.

The Lincoln County Communications Center received a call apparently from the victim that “there would be a dead body and it would be his “. Communications Center workers tried to place a return call to the number but did not get an answer.

The first emergency units arriving on the scene located the body lying near the victim’s pickup truck.

Trickle was a Lincoln County resident and had lived here since the early 1990’s
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RIP Dick Trickle 11 years 4 months ago #50850

Sad ending for such a great driver. Heard of estimates of his win total to be over 1000. Once took the motor out of his tow vehicle to put in his car after he blew it up. Won the feature, put the motor back into his truck and left. If he would have made the move to Nascar Winston Cup a decade earlier, who knows what he could have done. Always rooted for underdogs like him, Dave Marcis, Jimmy Means, JD McDuffie and Morgan. Just sad really, I just assumed he was tearing it up somewhere down south on some short track.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 20 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form