Saturday, May 11, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic

TOPIC:

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32649

Dizzle wrote: AREFAKTOR isn't that hard to drive. The people that race it aren't that bad unless you're racing in servers at 3 in the morning. To much I don't have the talent to drive it, so it MUST be terrible.

actually dizz has it right. if you've ever driven on dirt you would know that this game is a lot more realistic. and no shock i dont hang around til everyone wrecks out, i run with a league that has about 15-20 drivers per night and i have never had any issues with any stupid or wreckless drivers. only time i've seen that is if your up late at night in random servers with the foreigners get on. and yes they are tougher to drive than the dtr2 cars but hey, whats so fun about running dtr2 for years after years because your just good at it because it has cars that never get sideways because they have 4 wheel drive, always catch back up because of draft, and can always get a jump with sneaking in a hyper shift or two. but i mean i guess i understand, ya'll have been on dtr2 so long and have gotten so good at it so who wants to practice and try to get good at something else? seems like the only people here are the ones that have been winning dtr2 ever since the game came out and the only new ones i see all the old guys are bi tching about how bad they drive and how they love taking out people...i've seen a bunch of dtr2'ers running r-factor that i remember running against back when i ran dtr2 and theyr the ones that never raced dirty never cussed anyone out on vent or anything else.
Checkers or Wreckers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32650

dont know where you get that...i was always one of the cleanest drivers in this game, never had any issues with anyone bitching cuz i took them out or complained about my driving.
Checkers or Wreckers

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32663

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296

XCR*Geisler wrote:

JFR_Jim wrote: (bleep) sucks, bunch of no driving sons of bitches.

This is way more fun than (bleep) www.candystand.com/play/dirt-track

DUDE THIS GAME RULES!!!!! But the Yellow car keeps Dirtbombing me....
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: First time using bandicam, lagged bad, here it is 11 years 11 months ago #32683

• VLR_Woods
  • VLR_Woods's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 35

JFR_Jim wrote: Last night was fkn terrible, wrecks all over the place, one guy being a badass just staying in hte track and not escaping out, then he had to be a badass and tell everyone its just a game when ppl started yelling at him cuz he just stayed in the middle of the track. Awful, just awful. (bleep) sucks Geisler.

Thats why I qualify in the front and lead the whole thing, to stay away from the idiots in the back. You are correct Jim AREFAKTOR has A LOT of idiots playing, hell I wonder why some guys even bother on that game. That is one reason I really am starting to lean more toward the 10 car servers that DTR2 has cause when I was about 10 - 12 people on the other game it goes smooth and theres no wrecks, but when you get 20-26 and 16 of them are just plain idiots it does not go well. I myself am tired of being banned out of this one server in general cause I go in there, outrun them all and if I bump one of the server owners friends I got singled out, then they start running over me and when I finally run them over back or say something the owner bans me...bullsnot
Mississippi Bad Boy

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 29 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form