Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Help 13 years 11 months ago #735

First off i really appreciate the tracks that everyone makes i just dont have the greatest internet to race online. I have recently bought a new computer and went to load the game and i messed up putting the sound file in and i have uninstalled 3 times and when i reinstall everytime i have no sound. When i go into the options in the game all the volume controls are turned down. I can turn them up but when i go back to the main screen it turns back down automatically. I just would like to know what i have screwed up in the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Help 13 years 11 months ago #804

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I'll bump this so maybe someone could help you, but I've never heard of this problem before at all. How did you mess up putting the sound file in? Are you talking about the Sound patch or whatever? That thing sucked btw...if that's what you're talking about let me know, if not I don't really know what to tell you...hopefully someone knows
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Help 13 years 11 months ago #821

I fixed it. I dont know what i did so i just started all over and it worked. Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 163 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form