Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Replays in WMM 13 years 11 months ago #677

Hi, how do I convert a replay from DTR2 to edit in Windows Movie Maker? Any help is appreciated
"Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing is...it's life...anything that happens before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen- "Le Mans": 1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Replays in WMM 13 years 11 months ago #711

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Hey man...I hope this answer will help you out...

You could do it inside the game while watching the replay I think it's called extract or something but that takes forever...

What you need is called Fraps. I think you can get a trial version at www.fraps.com and this will allow you to record your game and it will save it as an AVI file which you can import into Windows Movie Maker for editing...but the only downside is that Fraps makes the .AVI files really big because it's making them live as you record...but after you save your file in Movie Maker it should shrink it down some, or you could download an AVI compressor somewhere online, also.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 36 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form